• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Guys, looks like I'm out for the party. My kit isn't here yet, and I've had no shipping info sent yet either, so it probably won't get here.

It sounds like a pretty full party, so I won't come up and get in the way. I'm going to go to the local gun show here in Seymour, and who knows, maybe get out and shoot a bit too!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    YAY! I always wanted to see the thing from Predator! You know! That Shoulder Thingy That Goes Up!! :D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I will be attending. Thanks for providing me an out for a 4yr old girl neighbor's b-day party! I won't be staying the full time, though.

Bringing To - good attitude and willingness to listen and learn
    Leaving With - a brain full of knowledge and (hopefully) several new acquaintances, and maybe some membership literature.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Bringing: Bushy lower and parts kit + Stock (no building any uppers I guess - no cash left)

Bringing to sell/trade: Foregrip for flashlight and whatever else I can scrounge up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I got my first AR a few months ago. I have never disassembled an Ar or any other gun further than necessary to clean it. I really need to learn how to do this. Is there anyone there that would be willing to disassemble my rifle with me to teach me how?? The only thing I want to replace right now is the stock however I want to learn everything I can.. Would I be welcome?...JC

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Chefcook, of course you are welcome! I don't have anything left to build so I'll be roaming along with bigcraig and shooter521. Any of us can show you how to detail strip your weapon, just ask!

For those of you who might be interested in membership, we can help you too!!!!!!!!!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Chefcook, of course you are welcome! I don't have anything left to build so I'll be roaming along with bigcraig and shooter521. Any of us can show you how to detail strip your weapon, just ask!

For those of you who might be interested in membership, we can help you too!!!!!!!!!

K I will do my best to be there.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I wanted to bring my 9 y/o so she could see and learn, but we had some problems tonight at her Girl Scout thing and she's having issues. It's sad cause I really wanted to bring her, but I almost think I couldn't control her when we went to the line. It's a shame but maybe next time.

I may get to bring Natalie with me though. It was looking like an all guys deal so I figured we could use one women needing to learn something! Besides, if she gets in the way we can send her for some food to cook.... *waits to be slapped*

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anyone bringing a camera? Would be great to get materials for Fenway to do another great INGO movie with.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have two. But my little video camera needs a bigger SD card otherwise we only get 2 mins. I do have a nice digi cam though.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    No parts for me :(. Del-Ton didn't get my order shipped on time. Maybe we can have another one sometime. I still plan on coming down and hanging out for a little while to see everyone's new rifles :)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Still on board, although no tools arrived in time to bring.

I am still looking for a single point sling & attachment to install on a collapsible stock, any ideas where a guy might find something like that in the Indy area today?

Nothing like waiting until the last second.:n00b:

Somethin' like dis,
    moz-screenshot-4.jpg

CQDrearslingonshorty.jpg

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Still on board, although no tools arrived in time to bring.

I am still looking for a single point sling & attachment to install on a collapsible stock, any ideas where a guy might find something like that in the Indy area today?

Nothing like waiting until the last second.:n00b:

Somethin' like dis,
    moz-screenshot-4.jpg

CQDrearslingonshorty.jpg

I might just have what you need, if I find it in my parts bin I will bring it tomorrow.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    No parts for me :(. Del-Ton didn't get my order shipped on time. Maybe we can have another one sometime. I still plan on coming down and hanging out for a little while to see everyone's new rifles :)

Same boat. Hope to still make it but not certain. Regardless, planning another one would be great!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom