• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Ill try and make this one, family thing came up last minute...Why don't we wait until March? Much nicer weather....
    i would be interested in meeting a bunch of ingo members but if its in march i probable wont be able to go because of work. I live in highland so im close.How about the steer for some grub?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can we please keep this on topic or have the MAIN ORIGINAL POST updated with possible locations/date as 5+ pages to read only to find out there is no date/place set yes is a bit too much on my eyes today.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The Steer Family Resturant
    8601 Indianapolis Blvd
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 838-0514

is located "near" Cabela's.

As for resturants on US 30 are you looking near the IL border or closer to SouthLake Mall area or Valpo. US 30 is ver long ya know. =p

The steer can accomidate large groups but we will either in in the center of the place or the 1st wing. I think it's all smoking resturant not sure if some have issues with that. It's been a while since I been there. Food is 'ok' or the price.

When in JAN? Can't be the 9-11 since that is the Indy 1500 so many of us will be down there for that.

We looking at weekend or week day?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The day doesn't matter to me if it happens soon. I can go whatever day soon as long as it is in the AM. I was thinking the southlake mall area.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    8601 Indianapolis Blvd
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 838-0514

As for resturants on US 30 are you looking near the IL border or closer to SouthLake Mall area or Valpo. US 30 is ver long ya know. =p

The steer can accomidate large groups but we will either in in the center of the place or the 1st wing. I think it's all smoking resturant not sure if some have issues with that. It's been a while since I been there. Food is 'ok' or the price.

When in JAN? Can't be the 9-11 since that is the Indy 1500 so many of us will be down there for that.

no only half is smoking, its divided by a wall and i think the food is pretty good. we would most likely be in the back of the place

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    MAYBE we could schedule this to be on the SAME DAY that Visclosky will be making his appearance in Highland. He'll be appearing about 2 blocks away from the restuarant. Check the "Stand Up NWI" thread for his schedule of appearances in Lake and Porter counties. Convenient way to get more of us to show up. We can eat, go tell our "representative" what we think, and then tell him after we/he leaves, we're all going up the street to Cabela's to exercise our Second Amendment Rights.:patriot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    +1 REP Hobie8

That would be a PERFECT IDEA! We take care of 2 things on 1 day.
    Here is the other thread

However there is one problem. The highland event is at the Lincoln Center which does have a day care or sometype of "children facility" so I do believe that makes it a NO GUN ZONE!

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    +1 REP Hobie8

That would be a PERFECT IDEA! We take care of 2 things on 1 day.
    Here is the other thread

However there is one problem. The highland event is at the Lincoln Center which does have a day care or sometype of "children facility" so I do believe that makes it a NO GUN ZONE!

yes it is a school so im pretty sure it is a nogo zone

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    8601 Indianapolis Blvd
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 838-0514

date, time?

Top Bottom