• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The plan right now is for SAT, 03 JAN 09 @ NOON or 1PM and the location so for with 1 vote is The Steer in Highland. But now that we have the date set perhaps the "ring leader" of this wants to give us 3 choices (The Steer, Chili's on 30, place xyz) and let us vote for the place.

Could we do a poll on these forums? I think I have see it before. For the record I will be able to go.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Next time, you guys, try and pick a date that's about 3 or 4 weeks out. I won't know until the last minute if I'm working on the date, and if I had two weeks to request the day off I could...

dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    It's kind of funny... I've lived in Indiana almost as long as I lived in Arizona. I've never once seen anyone open carry here. But, I saw quite a few in AZ. It was odd at first for me to see someone OC (didn't know it was legal having grown up in CA), but got used to it and didn't worry about it after the 2nd or 3rd time.

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    I've lived in NW Indiana my whole life..I dont think I've EVER seen anyone OC that I can recall. Maybe things are too damned "PC" around here...LOL!

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    There aren't many of us up here in NWI. The only place I go to in Highland is Langel's, OC'd there a couple times now with no problem. They either didn't notice since I'm relaxed about it, or they are ok with it, who knows. C'mon out to the event and you are sure to see plenty of OC'ers. That's if we can all decide on when & where.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Like I said in the poll thread, now I have to work saturday so I will not be making it, Thanks work.

Any questions or comments can be sent to Turnandshoot4 as he is now the man on this get together.

Top Bottom