i will have someone's mom apply this for me LOL
    dr-zoidbergs-butthurt-cream-300x225.jpg

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    the uninformed obviously...i thought i would ask you guys but did not expect the kind of rhetoric i see in this thread

Max, I have been around INGO for a very short time and have observed members asking the same question over and over during that time. As far as I know or have heard the discontinuation of the life time LTCH is a myth or at most a rumor started maybe on this very forum. I too joined the popcorn munching crowd because of your question because as I stated the very question you ask keeps popping up like weeds in threads at the rate of one a day. That is why all the stones and rhetoric have been cast your way. You ask a valid question but one that has not had one shred of evidence to back it up as fact. Over the past month due to lack of any proof this has been discounted as purely rumor. Hope I am wrong on that assumption but that is all I can add.
    Yes, no time like the present to go the online L1 route and apply for your wife's LTCH. If it does turn out to be true, you are in the pipeline and should be safe.:ingo:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey Guys, I heard the Lifetime Marriage License is going away Dec 31st!!!:lmfao:

They want you to get remarried every year to "stimulate the economy"!!!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The lifetime Indiana permits ARE going away the end of this year.

However, the LTCH are still going to be valid and obtainable.

OH YA?

picture.php

Cite the IC code if you think it's true, you won't find it, so don't assume what you hear is true.

If the lifetime LTCH was/had/been modified, it would have been all over INGO when it happened. We have too many members here who keep up on the legal aspects in changes to the laws that affect our 2A rights here in Indiana.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, Friday, I was listening to WIBC, Greg Garrison, and someone called in, and asked him the same question. He said he wasn't aware of any changes .....

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Guy at work told me last week that guns were going up because Obama has passed a $10 or $15 tax to go in effect Jan 1, 2013. I just smiled and told him that would require a new law to be passed and that would have made the news.

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    some guy said this to me today at church but i had not heard it on here or anywhere else...i told the guy it was not true...i dont really worry about it because i have mine but wondering whether i should get my wife's or not

If you are truly worried about it then go get your wife hers. In fact the question is, why does your wife not have hers already?

Simple solution then you don't have to worry, lose sleep, or kick yourself later.

Top Bottom