• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Only 8% of Afghanis know what happened on 9/11

Most of these people have no clue what the hell we want from them.

Who's poll are YOU quoting? We no longer wage war in a rational fashion. To take a war to a country is to say "We no longer care if your innocents die in combat or that your country burns to the ground because you have offended us so sorely."

We're busy trying to be the nice guy while we burn the place down so as not to offend anybody. It's not a neat package like that. It won't ever work. Its a recipe for constant war and I'm pretty sure the only people who want that are the ones manufacturing arms.

IF we've been offended to the point that we don't care what happens to their innocents and their country, we should go in and kill everything, burn every building to the ground, and come home.

Next guy won't be so quick to tick us off.:yesway::twocents:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    ive been known to say equally messed up things about iraq before....something along the lines of starting a new state over there...the old school way...let me go there with my rifle and a stake..and if i can see you, youre trespassing lol...wouldnt that be awesome

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Lesson from other conflicts

We would save lives, a lot of lives, if everyone understood that to provoke us means not only do they not win, but they suffer badly.

If you hold a child in front of you to shield you, and we shoot through that child to kill you, that child will die and it will be a tragedy. But many other children will live, because they will have lost all value as a human shield.

You have terrorists in your country. Give them up to us, or we're going to use force to get them out. If you are aiding them, stop and give them up, or you will no longer be in power. We'll violently overthrow your government, put you in a military prison, and sieze all your assets so your family will move out of the palace and into poverty.

Watch how fast we get left alone.

Viet Cong burned villages, killed children, raped women to instill absolute fear in the innocent population. Genocide and heinous acts of violence happen in Africa to eliminate opposition to tyrants. Terrorists blow up innocent citizens. Those brains are simply wired different. No amount of reason, logic, or rational discussion will cause a change.

A friend of mine who spent 15+ years in Israel provides a perspective we all should consider. The pragmatic Israeli view is that there are two kinds of Muslim. One is the fanatic terrorist that will kill you and your family without hesitation. The other is the Muslim that will not stop the fanatic and simply say your death is the Will of Allah.

Tyrants and terrorists have no lasting fear because of all the times we left the job unfinished. Time to up the ante.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    im sure thats the bands or something similar, but alas i don't know for sure b/c work blocks youtube.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Genghis Khan:

The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Damn! My entire argument advocating genocidal terrorism destroyed! Drat, foiled again.
    You will never create an Afghanistan full of people who don't fight back against foreign invaders. "Terrorists."

You're wanting the world to be something it isn't.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    You will never create an Afghanistan full of people who don't fight back against foreign invaders. "Terrorists."

You're wanting the world to be something it isn't.

I don't think I am wanting it to be different.

I think that in my world, when people know that if they do:

A: Hot lead will fly through their bodies at high velocity

But if they do

B: It won't.

In the World I live in, people will choose "B" as soon as you demonstrate what happens to them if they choose "A".

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

But if they do

In the World I live in, people will choose "B" as soon as you demonstrate what happens to them if they choose "A".

That's the approach we take when defending the farm.

It works well.

Defending the republic is no different.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

But if they do

Isn't that what we've done for 10 years?

They fight back, we kill them.
    They fight back, we kill them.
    New plan: They fight back, we kill them extra hard.
    Every bullet fired inspires someone else to resist the Americans.
    War for war's sake.

Americans would do the same thing if some super-power rolled tanks onto our soil.

There is no possible outcome in Afghanistan that could be construed as a "victory" for America. We've pissed away so much, and gained nothing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Genghis Khan:

The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.

I thought that was Conan?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I thought that was Conan?

conan-obrien-3.jpg

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    "Americans would do the same thing if some super-power rolled tanks onto our soil."

was gonna quote yamamoto here...but apparently that famous blade of grass phrase may not be substantiated.......doesnt mean its not true tho!!

Top Bottom