• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I will be at the Elkhart range tonight shooting with the Monday night group. It is from 6-8 and the cost is $15 for the two hours, targets and for working with Romaine Yoder. Shooters are welcome. We normally go through 100-200 rounds.
    This is what I get for not checking the thread earlier :( I ended up spending the night doing household chores and shredding old bills we don't need to hold onto. When we get set up with everything I'll make a point of meeting up with you all :yesway:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My wife banned me from there! Said I spend more on guns then her and the kids!!! Guess it didn't help I said the guns don't talk back to me like you and the kids. Lol

With that LE discount, you can use the "But it was on sale Honey" excuse.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    This is what I get for not checking the thread earlier :( I ended up spending the night doing household chores and shredding old bills we don't need to hold onto. When we get set up with everything I'll make a point of meeting up with you all :yesway:

You will get addicted to the group if you come. They are all very supportive and I am always challenged. I can shoot on the VIP side for free since I am a VIP member but I learn so much more shooting with them. I will be going this wednesday to the steel plate shoot in Nappanee. If you want to go let me know and I will hook up with you It cost $7 for non members. You can shoot 22LR or center fire (no magnums)

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My wife banned me from there! Said I spend more on guns then her and the kids!!! Guess it didn't help I said the guns don't talk back to me like you and the kids. Lol

If it helps you out any, I could take that Camaro off your hands for the right price :): I miss my 68 with small block and the 73 Z28 with a Big Block I had.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    I tried the excuse that I get it on "sale," She just gave me the death look. And Glueman my 10 year old told me that's her car and I can never sell it. she also told me she plans on it being her first car to drive, I told her if that's the case I better pull the 406 and out in a 6cyl for her. LOL She hit me for that.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I tried the excuse that I get it on "sale," She just gave me the death look. And Glueman my 10 year old told me that's her car and I can never sell it. she also told me she plans on it being her first car to drive, I told her if that's the case I better pull the 406 and out in a 6cyl for her. LOL She hit me for that.

That is awesome copo. I would like to see it sometime though. I promise that I will wipe off any drool that I get on it. :drool:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    How do you practice drills there? I didn't know you cold go in front of the lanes???

We don't go forward anymore. Last night we practiced fast target picture. Left hand shooting while dropping the mag and re-inserting a mag all while the gun is in your left hand. We run a lot of trigger control drills.

The moving drills are done on Tuesday night at NCC. You have to qualify with Romaine in order to be able to attend though. Wednesday night we shoot steel plates at NCC.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    She was there. She is such a sweetie.

That's what you think until you really get to know her ! (Just kidding )

We both belong to same club. Have spent a lot of time with her & her husband. I knew she had trained with Romaine over last year or two and that she has been shooting at Nappanee on Wednesdays instead of Warsaw but didn't realize she was still going to Elkhart on Mondays. We live pretty close to each other and 'car pool' to events- maybe I'll ride along sometime to check out...doesn't sound like it's an overfull event. I'll see her Thursday night and Sunday & will mention it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Is Bruce gone now? He was in the store this weekend. But I don't see him on the FB...

They didn't post everybody I assume. There were 7+ people working when I stopped in yesterday. The blonde girl was there and not posted on FB, I think.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    They just posted some of the newer employees. You have to go to the Facebook page and sort through the pictures to find the ones who have been there longer.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    We don't go forward anymore. Last night we practiced fast target picture. Left hand shooting while dropping the mag and re-inserting a mag all while the gun is in your left hand. We run a lot of trigger control drills.

The moving drills are done on Tuesday night at NCC. You have to qualify with Romaine in order to be able to attend though. Wednesday night we shoot steel plates at NCC.

Sorry for my ignorance...NCC?

Top Bottom