• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdaddybell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Crown Point
    Iv'e bought from them on numerous occasions and have always been treated fairly and they have great prices. I was told by one of their salesreps that they are a disttributer to many local gun shops in NWI. They used to attend many of the local gun shows in NWI (Crown Point and Valpo) but quit doing so in an agreement with Blythe's Sports. I was told they sell to Blythe's. The last time I purchased from Blythe's, I mentioned about ZX and Midwest offering a Springfield XDS 9mm at a lower price and they matched it.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I hang out quite a bit at both stores, mainly so that they will all recognize my face. I'm going to start wearing a black shirt soon. That way, when I get around to applying for a job there, they'll say, "Don't you already work here?" :laugh:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I hang out quite a bit at both stores, mainly so that they will all recognize my face. I'm going to start wearing a black shirt soon. That way, when I get around to applying for a job there, they'll say, "Don't you already work here?" :laugh:

Wait, you don't work there already?

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I really need to do this. Maybe next Monday I can join you. Romaine is a great guy.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I needed to +1 this. Romayne is a great guy. I haven't shot with him in perhaps 8 or 9 years but he's a hell of a teacher.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I just stopped in yesterday to look around. It has to be cleanest, most organized gun store I've ever been in. The two people we talked to were friendly. The gentleman helping me with some shotguns was very knowledgeable.
    I wish the store wasn't so far away.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I must be sick! I was there to take advantage of the great ammo sale going on and had to make several laps around the handgun cases while I waited for Hoosierdood to break away. I didn't see any that I wanted to buy! OMG!! I think that may be the first and only time I ever went in there and didn't walk out with a pistol or rifle of some sort. I better go back.

But I did try to do an even trade, my blued virgin FS-92 for the stainless one in the case and hoosierdood shot that down real quick. ;)

Top Bottom