• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    That's what you think until you really get to know her ! (Just kidding )

We both belong to same club. Have spent a lot of time with her & her husband. I knew she had trained with Romaine over last year or two and that she has been shooting at Nappanee on Wednesdays instead of Warsaw but didn't realize she was still going to Elkhart on Mondays. We live pretty close to each other and 'car pool' to events- maybe I'll ride along sometime to check out...doesn't sound like it's an overfull event. I'll see her Thursday night and Sunday & will mention it.

She is in Southern IN and a shoot this week. Not sure how long though. She did say she was shooting sunday as well so that might be at Warsaw.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    She is in Southern IN and a shoot this week. Not sure how long though. She did say she was shooting sunday as well so that might be at Warsaw.

As I am not going, forgot about the state match this week down south...looks like our board meeting Thursday night might not be very well attended. Sunday will be @ Warsaw match.

akethan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I work near the Elkhart store and stop in every couple of weeks to see what they have. I wish they had more inventory, not volume, but some of the new guns that Mishawaka has a surplus of. I'm friends with a couple of the Mishawaka guys and will only deal with them when I'm over there.

Harley46982

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    I went in today looking for a P238 for the wife. She wanted the Rainbow Titanium model but they didn't have it so I wound up walking out with the engraved one with the Pearl Pink Grips, and since I felt so guilty buying a Pink gun I picked up a 4 inch 629 for me to take on our Hog hunt in January, I sincerely wish I could remember the name of the Gentleman who helped us as he was FANTASTIC! The service could not have been better as it has always been when I've purchased there!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I went in today looking for a P238 for the wife. She wanted the Rainbow Titanium model but they didn't have it so I wound up walking out with the engraved one with the Pearl Pink Grips, and since I felt so guilty buying a Pink gun I picked up a 4 inch 629 for me to take on our Hog hunt in January, I sincerely wish I could remember the name of the Gentleman who helped us as he was FANTASTIC! The service could not have been better as it has always been when I've purchased there!

Ryan is my go to guy. He goes by Hoosierdood on here. He will treat you right and even better if you are an INGO junkie. :):

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I don't know if it was Ryan or not who helped us he was a younger guy knowledgeable and exceptionally polite!
    You dealt with Zack. He is one of the new guy, but he is great to work with. I was the one who asked you if I knew you from somewhere. Glad you found what you wanted and had a good experience.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Ryan I must honestly say that yesterday I picked up a 15" MacBook and felt guilty that I wasn't spending the money at Midwest on a gun instead. The wife thought I was crazy!

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Anyone (especially HoosierDood) know if Midwest would have the Glock Field knives in stock? Specifically the sand color with the saw back. I'll probably call them tomorrow before heading over there but figured it wouldn't hurt to check here as well.

Top Bottom