• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Your point being? We're talking about anarchists right now. Unless you're trying to justify or defend their actions or something.
    Any action can be justified in a certain light. The universe demands balance. Get too totalitarian and the propensity for violence against the government grows. I don't know what this dude's specific beef was with the Tippecanoe courthouse/judge and the cops, but the more steps this country takes towards a police state that go unanswered, the greater the backlash will be.

Estimates say we've killed over a million Iraqi civilians. Common sense dictates that if any of the survivors didn't hate us before, they certainly do now.

If you were an innocent Iraqi minding your own business and this super power suddenly blows up your family in a drone strike, who here wouldn't gladly strap a bomb to their chest to get revenge in any way they could?

Statism is a monopoly on the use of force. The more power they get/give themselves, the more power they use.

For example, this woman who had her son flashbanged in the middle of the night would be well justified in hunting down every member of that SWAT team.

In a land of laws and justice, the SWAT team would be punished, but we don't live in that world... Every branch of our government and media, all of our supposed safeguards, have been bought and paid for.

If our government behaved themselves and took the Constitution seriously, our society as a whole would be much more peaceful and content and not need to turn to anarchy and dark thoughts of violence against the unanswered injustices.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Surely the families of the officers and citizen assassinated in LV would take comfort in that sentiment.

Do you base all your political opinions on the surviving family members of murder victims? I'm sure the Sandy Hook parents take comfort in your gun views.

Last edited:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Rambone points out inconvenient truth. Statists redouble their hypocracy.

It's like the refrain of these political forums.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Let's see. We've seen a red herring and a strawman or two. How many more rhetorical snipes shall be deployed?

Frankly the whole statist spoor is a lot of twaddle. Unless you believe that the two cops in LV had it coming, and Wilcox too.

Soon some here will be feting Sur 13, the Gangster Disciples and the SDS as freedom-loving militias. Since, y'know, they're sticking it to the "statists".

I'm going to have to disagree with the apparent premise here that fellas like this are going to save America from the DHS.

Having grown up in the '60s, I remember the premise of the Yippies and such was to push the state into such a violent reaction putting down demonstrations that the populace would rise and overthrow the government. Didn't quite happen that way...

Last edited:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Let's see. We've seen a red herring and a strawman or two. How many more rhetorical snipes shall be deployed?

Frankly the whole statist spoor is a lot of twaddle. Unless you believe that the two cops in LV had it coming, and Wilcox too.

Soon some here will be feting Sur 13, the Gangster Disciples and the SDS as freedom-loving militias. Since, y'know, they're sticking it to the "statists".

I'm going to have to disagree with the apparent premise here that fellas like this are going to save America from the DHS.

Having grown up in the '60s, I remember the premise of the Yippies and such was to push the state into such a violent reaction putting down demonstrations that the populace would rise and overthrow the government. Didn't quite happen that way...

What are you talking about?

There are 0 anarchists in this thread defending these anarchists.

There aren't even anarchists in this thread whining about how there aren't any corroborating tweets or how we should wait for the jury.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Uhhh.... I really don't know where this came from either.

Let me make myself clear. I have absolutely no use for the individuals named in your article. Murder violates all of my philosophical tenets; namely the Christian commandment and the libertarian Non-Aggression Principle. There is nothing good about what they did. It harmed innocent families, harmed society, and only serves to bolster the government.

I know some anarchists and they are devoted to non-aggression. Some of them don't even believe in war. They don't believe in killing or turning other countries into glass. But in this thread, anarchists are categorically cast as violent killers and terrorists. They are as bad as Osama bin Laden and the Gangster Disciples! WTF?

Its just flat out dishonest. I don't even think it is right when people use those kind of generalizations towards the police. Individuals committed those crimes, not a collective.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    As an LEO, I'm always concerned by these types. However, this guy could easily be full of crap. Not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll still keep my head "on a swivel" and carry on. If someone truly is going to ambush me and there is nothing "tactically" I could do about it, then it's just my time to go. I cannot be scared of the "unknown", that is the goal of terrorism and giving into fear does not help anyone. Screw that goofball.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just by chance I watched Dr. Strangelove tonight for the first time, so I get the reference. :alright:

Then you should be familiar with the greatest prepper/survival kit EVER!!!!!!:):

[video=youtube;F5qqfsQGYus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qqfsQGYus[/video]

As John Lennon said (as quoted by Kirk Freeman)

"Revolution"

You say you want a revolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world
    You tell me that it's evolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
    Don't you know that you can count me out

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
    Alright, alright

You say you got a real solution
    Well, you know
    We'd all love to see the plan
    You ask me for a contribution
    Well, you know
    We're all doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
    All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
    Alright, alright, al...

You say you'll change the constitution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change your head
    You tell me it's the institution
    Well, you know
    You'd better free your mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
    You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know know it's gonna be alright
    Alright, alright

Alright, alright
    Alright, alright
    Alright, alright
    Alright, alright

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not sure why anyone is calling Jerad Miller an anarchist, (can't speak to the newest loon). Even a cursory look at his Facebook page shows he was much more interested in republicans and the patriot movement. Anarchist seems to be the big word of the day for some folks I guess. Here's a clue for people using the word. Anarchism comes in many flavours ranging from marxist black blockers to Anarcho-capitalists. If you don't know what a word means you shouldn't be using it. Loons often self ID as something they have no idea about.

https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1/likes

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not sure why anyone is calling Jerad Miller an anarchist

Ummm, maybe because he was a member of the 765 Anarchists?

Wait, I know, maybe he wasn't a pure enough anarchist to be an anarchist. Maybe Jerad Miller wrote the Ron Paul newsletters?

Finally, I've cracked the case!:D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Ummm, maybe because he was a member of the 765 Anarchists?

Wait, I know, maybe he wasn't a pure enough anarchist to be an anarchist. Maybe Jerad Miller wrote the Ron Paul newsletters?

Finally, I've cracked the case!:D
    Didn't see anytweets or FB likes for this so-called 765 Anarchists. Saw where he really liked Todd Rokita and the NRA, though.

Top Bottom