• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Collecting Glocks? :dunno:

I suppose everyone has to find something to collect. Let's just say no one's getting rich on museum admission fees for that collection.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Come visit. We will fish, shoot my gen1 17, and drink some bourbon to finish off the day.

You drive a hard bargain, but deal!
    I just have to find time. Im working, start school Monday and remodeling 3 houses this winter. Oh ya getting married and the kids take up time too.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    I have a Gen 1 G17 with serial# DG*** US, purchased in 1988. Not a pencil barrel, but a Gen1. Yes, the adjustable plastic rear sight fell apart eventually and was replaced with Novak sights. The trigger/connector spring has been replaced at least once. The product literature that came with the gun shows models G19, G17 and G17L as being available. I worked in a gun shop in 1988 and sold a G17L.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I went down a rabbit hole and found this thread.

The rarest Glock ever made was for a CIA government contract. 3 were made. I tried to find it on Google but I'll have to go from memory. I think it was a 19 frame chambered for 9 short. Or not, I can't remember. It was made to use in countries that didn't allow military ammunition.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I went down a rabbit hole and found this thread.

The rarest Glock ever made was for a CIA government contract. 3 were made. I tried to find it on Google but I'll have to go from memory. I think it was a 19 frame chambered for 9 short. Or not, I can't remember. It was made to use in countries that didn't allow military ammunition.
    Reminds me of the Glock 25. Not available in the US. Basically a 380 auto G19 for neutered European law enforcement.
    th-4041616299.jpg

Top Bottom