Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Are you guys going to shoot this stuff (00 Buck)? ... or are you guys buying this for home defense?

TV has a good point to consider with the reduced recoil ammo. Make sure it will cycle your semi-auto.

Pumps are the ONLY shotgun there are snob. :)

One of these days we'll make it through the start of one of these mega-threads without any pink on the first page. :rolleyes:

... one of these days.

BTW ... anyone plan on hitting Blythe's (Valpo) anytime this coming week for a range trip?

That already happened in SEP 2012 when I was away in FL so :p

Put me in for 250 low recoil. Does anyone know what the FPS is on the low recoil. I know the high is 1350 FPS

1200 fps per the marking on the box
    royal-buck-rblr129-3.jpg

Oh sure. Don't tell me we're here.

I already told you since you want to go to all the "south" meet & stuff you can stay there. :)

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Ahh ****....the LEGOS...:facepalm:

I think Jay asked about the battrries I need...Blythes valpo has surefire 123a for 17.99 a dozen....just looking for a dozen....thats all....just if ur going out there already. ..pls no special trips

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Aclark... CP didn't have any rifle gas tubes and roll pins anywhere that I could find... and the show was very small with the missing vendors... plus prices sucked... That is all....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought you might have a meltdown in the status update thread, which seemed like it could be funny. So what's this about you trying to kill your boss?

No use explaining now.
    Suffice to say, I either need to change my screen name to Cassandra (The myth of Cassandra),
    or Hercules in his fight with the Hydra (Lernaean Hydra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
    Except I'm no Hercules, and I'm tired of cutting off heads.
    Everytime I have to deal with an idiot boss, they redesign the idiot mold, make another, and make him a boss.
    And I'm running out of energy.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And since we're all talking about guns and ammo, does anyone have an old .38 or .357 revolver, smallish, that they would let go for a couple hundred dollars or less? I want something I can keep in the car. Doesn't have to be a Smith or in mint condition; it just has to shoot and not blow up in my hands. I see a bunch of $200 guns on Gunbroker and such, but by the time I pay shipping and FFL (and possibly tax), it's pushing closer to $300.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom