• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Your logic is not only flawed, it is embarassing.I for one am NOT someone who hides my beliefs to get by in life. I sometimes go against the grain but it is the right thing to do for me.

So the wife, girlfriend significant other says "Does this outfit make my butt look too big?" You have the absolute right to tell the truth and say "Yes, your butt looks like it belongs on Dumbo and by the way, your cooking makes me sick". Just because you have that right doesn't mean you have to exercise that option. Most people use common sense when it comes to exercising their rights or considering someone's feelings and concerns.

I won't respond to any more posts in this thread. In order to argue with idiots, you have to drop down to their level.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    So the wife, girlfriend significant other says "Does this outfit make my butt look too big?" You have the absolute right to tell the truth and say "Yes, your butt looks like it belongs on Dumbo and by the way, your cooking makes me sick". Just because you have that right doesn't mean you have to exercise that option. Most people use common sense when it comes to exercising their rights or considering someone's feelings and concerns.

I won't respond to any more posts in this thread. In order to argue with idiots, you have to drop down to their level.

Wow TF I guess he told YOU!!!! You would have thought that he would have taking into consideration YOUR "feelings and concerns"!!! :laugh: Guess that knot in his panties caused him to get all butt hurt! OH well!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield

Stop trolling in this thread now please.

:ingo:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    No problem. I guess the whole issue for the guy who was denied the right to vote was:

1. Did he go to the polls to exercise his right to vote? If so it looks like he lost that battle the first time around.

2. Did he go open carrying just to prove he could walk in looking like John Rambo / Chuck Norris? If so, he won that battle, but lost his right to vote.

This isn't a CC/OC debate, but just my thoughts on excising common sense and getting to vote and being able to carry while doing so.

BTW, why do you think it against the law to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater? It is because it causes panic and unnecessary concern.
    Just because he exercised one right does not mean he gives up another right, are you an idiot or something? Or just messing around?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

Thanks. I doubt they will have anything until after either a lawsuit is filled or a special prosecutor is requested like Clay in South Bend. Or Ben in Evansville ;)

Guy is being pretty quiet about it now, I did have hope that a phone call from him and they would let this person vote but now it looks more like we will have ANOTHER lawsuit over preemption in Indiana.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Good thing, it was going to get crowded down there if all of us on the right side of this issue had to go join you just to keep this conversation going.

trapperDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Morristown, IN
    I hadnt realized that Muncie only allows an individual to exercise a limited number of his/her RIGHTS at a time.

It amazes me that some gun owners think that's alright

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I say we make up a list of ALL our RIGHTS and then we can all vote on:

which ones EVERYONE is supposed to be OK with and use at all times
    which ones we are ONLY TO USE ON CERTAIN OCCASIONS
    and
    which one of our rights that we are never to use because it might put a crimp in ANYONE ELSE'S UNDERWEAR!

Once again it seems those that PREACH TOLERANCE THE LOUDEST ARE THE LEAST TOLERANT!

JFC FOREVER!*

* unless you disagree with JFC then you can partial JFC, or mostly JFC or not JFC at all. I accept no responsibility if anything in the post caused you to have increased breathing rate, blurred vision, loss of hearing or an erection lasting more than four hours!

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010

I don't consider that with the general public, if you don't like what I'm doing mind your own F'ing business. And I'll tell anyone that to their face if they decide to inject their "opinion" on what I'm doing.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    JFC FOREVER!*

* unless you disagree with JFC then you can partial JFC, or mostly JFC or not JFC at all. I accept no responsibility if anything in the post caused you to have increased breathing rate, blurred vision, loss of hearing or an erection lasting more than four hours!

So just 2 hours is ok :dunno:

:laugh: :ingo:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Wahhh I am going to call you names and run away! How very mature of you :laugh:

Top Bottom