• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    OC is absolutely 100% legal...........In most places. Just like swapping spit with your domestic partner. Just Sayin.

Wow... That post is full of fail.

So, your highness, tell me what rights I should subdue. :noway:

Edit: Just in case you didn't know this, OC is legal in EVERY place in IN where it is legal to carry a gun.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Notavictim646 why don't you and DAVEYBOY help all of us oafs out and make a list of all of the places that YOU deem fitting for us not to be able to protect ourselves in. Please keep in mind that just because you both CHOOSE to CC doesn't mean that if those around you KNEW you were carrying wouldn't be offended, shocked, upset, feared for deir lives, etc. So I DON'T THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CARRY AT ALL!!! You see just in case! Cause I'm sure they'd be upset if they knew. I'm sure you both of you think it is always better to side with those that have no balls as you seem to fit in with them so well. See how it can be drawn out to the far end?

On 2nd thought never mind. Cause to tell the truth I don't really give a rat's posterior as to the preferences that YOU TWO consider to be so proper and adult of you. As a matter of fact I'd be PROUD to know that you both left the room if I came in OC'ing.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Wow... That post is full of fail.

Edit: Just in case you didn't know this, OC is legal in EVERY place in IN where it is legal to carry a gun.

Isnt that just what he said?:dunno:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Nope. He said that OC was legal in MOST places and that he seems like he doesn't agree with it. He also stated that he agrees that we should all subdue our rights because it might make someone uncomfortable. Personally, I'm of the same opinion that if you don't like it and I'm not on YOUR property, get over it and ignore me. It's probably better for the both of us. Especially since I'm most likely ignoring you to begin with. I have no problem minding my own business in public, as anyone who has a problem with me should do as well.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Well stated. +1 to the adult in the room :).

Your "adult" was called out by a moderator for trolling this thread and creating an unnecessary argument that has been rehashed about a thousand times on this site alone.

OC is absolutely 100% legal...........In most places. Just like swapping spit with your domestic partner. Just Sayin.

First of all, what exactly is your point? It sounds like you are trying to compare OCers to PDA between homosexual partners to me. Anyone putting "Just Sayin" at the end of a snide post is a pet peeve of mine.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Also, I am a happily married heterosexual man but if I saw two dudes making out, I admit (sorry if this offends some here) it would make me feel uncomfortable. But I wouldn't yell at them or try and make it illegal, I would stop looking.

Personally, I think it is childish for you to bring that up. So much for being an adult.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    If he routinely open carries and went to vote good for him, sad he got turned away by doing something LEGAL. If he open carried for the only issue to see if someone would say something then, STILL GOOD FOR HIM ITS STILL LEGAL....

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Also, I am a happily married heterosexual man but if I saw two dudes making out, I admit (sorry if this offends some here) it would make me feel uncomfortable. But I wouldn't yell at them or try and make it illegal, I would stop looking.

Personally, I think it is childish for you to bring that up. So much for being an adult.

See that right there is a good point. You may not enjoy or participate in something that is perfectly legal to do in public but it doesn't mean you have to go try to stop them, just go somewhere else if it bothers you that much or if you can't man up and deal with it.

Something that our society has seemed to forget as of late. The whole "not letting other people affect me" thought.

cobraguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    wow this dosent surprise me but i have never been told to leave anywhere cause of my firearm but i cc and hide preety good with a small weapon but i do get some weird looks from the few people that do notice it iv been told i got the serious look of a cop so i think it throws people off

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    wow this dosent surprise me but i have never been told to leave anywhere cause of my firearm but i cc and hide preety good with a small weapon but i do get some weird looks from the few people that do notice it iv been told i got the serious look of a cop so i think it throws people off

Let's just ignore the spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors...

Chances are if you CC a small weapon chances are no one will notice and you would be very unlikely to be kicked out of anywhere because of it.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I wish I could have borrowed an A-10 Warthog to openly display my primary carry weapon with 7 barrels.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed

QUOTE]

Not suggesting that we forgo a right. Just suggesting discretion when in mixed company. If my behavior is offensive or disturbing to my neighbor, I beleive I should be respectful. I know we don't all agree, Just my opinion.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

Not suggesting that we forgo a right. Just suggesting discretion when in mixed company. If my behavior is offensive or disturbing to my neighbor, I beleive I should be respectful. I know we don't all agree, Just my opinion.

I do use discretion while OCing in "mixed company." I don't whip it out and say to the people beside me "Check it out, I've got a gun. Are you carrying too?" Nope, it's just like my cell phone. It's a tool, I carry it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I do use discretion while OCing in "mixed company." I don't whip it out and say to the people beside me "Check it out, I've got a gun. Are you carrying too?" Nope, it's just like my cell phone. It's a tool, I carry it.

So, you are saying when Frosty smacked me in the back of the leg with his 45 he was OC'ing that it was in bad form?

Top Bottom