• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    IMO Carbines have full stocks and we don't want to be encouraging people break the law with their pistol braces.

So no Barrels out of pocket or pouch

Last edited:

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Foley posted this on the USPSA forums.
    FYI, I will be making a presentation to the BOD to add PCC as a provisional division in USPSA. I have conducted two beta tests at level one matches, and gathered experience at the SE Pro Am as well. My presentation will include video, lessons learned, and a ready to approve appendix. If this makes your MD nervous, let him know we are doing this one based on experience, and not on just an idea. I've worked with two clubs, 40 plus shooters, USPSA tech, Practiscore, and NROI RMs prior to finishing my presentation. I have also read every thread I can find, and had private conversations with many of you. My goal is to make it fun, safe, and easy on MD and RO staff. If you want this, or have concerns, let your AD know prior to next weekend. Thanks.
    http://www.uspsa.org/forums/index.p...arbine-division/&do=findComment&comment=19905

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    This is being discussed at the BoD meeting this weekend. In an email from the area 5 director to the area 5 section coordinators asking for input it was clear no one is shooting carry optics and some hadnt even heard of PCC. The ones that had favored 1 competitor 1 gun

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    This is being discussed at the BoD meeting this weekend. In an email from the area 5 director to the area 5 section coordinators asking for input it was clear no one is shooting carry optics and some hadnt even heard of PCC. The ones that had favored 1 competitor 1 gun
    South Central Gun Club will be 1 competitor = 1 Firearm per match. I personally DO NOT favor this if it happens. We have enough division as it is and some that need to go away. Just my thoughts. Max

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I am guessing that the driving force is to raise membership and match attendance?

Seems like there have been as many as 70 competitors at matches at SCGC & Riley & Lewisport , don't know about Silver Creek (seems like personalities their make things self limiting) .

I guess if numbers did go up the clubs would either figure out a way to add a stage or two or else cut off sign ups after so many shooters ?

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    The driving force is making clubs that run it now submit their activity fees for it instead of pocketing that money.

I think that if matches get that full, that USPSA members have a week to sign up for a match and then it's opened to the general public, non members

Top Bottom