• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    working on some shelving and the work bench.... So far I am pretty excited about how I am choosing to lay things out. It should give me all the places to put things I will ever want. Nice LOOONG work bench will give me space to have part of it dedicated to reloading, part to gunsmithing, and the rest to all the other projects. That was a problem in the last garage, to many different things sharing the same space. I also am going totally overhead with a lot of the "utilities" I have one zilla reel mounted, and will probably add a second. One will be for the tools I am using, and the other will plug into my portable "light cart" I am going to create eventually. I also have a self widing 50 foot spool of air hose that will be mounted right smack in the middle of the garage ceiling.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Nope.... I dropped my FFL and stopped working on guns part time when my son was born in 2013. Working 90 hours a week was not meshing with being a great father very well. I sort of doubt I will ever pick an FFL back up because its such a headache.

Top Bottom