• Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    BADGE + UNIFORM + WEAPON [STRIKE]=[/STRIKE] GODHOOD

Get over it!

OK, the straight horizontal overstrike didn't make a "not equal" sign as intended, but the equation still works!

The standard way to indicate "not equal" in ASCII code is this: != (although I've seen some people do this: =/= )

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I have no reason to doubt you or your numbers.

Using the "hostile action" figure only at 21.9, it is still greater than LEO at 18 and would mean that LEO is not in the top 10.

America's most dangerous jobs - The 10 most dangerous jobs in America (1) - CNNMoney

In 2011 that was the case.

in 2012 they're #8 Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs - The World's Most Hazardous And Deadly Jobs.

If you're a cop on the bomb squad then you're #5

Pilot is still #2 though i don't remember seeing as many pilots dying as you would expect for a #2 rank.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    However, I'm not a 100% sure that soup sammich actually IS a police officer. Neither of the local agencies (Sherriff/PD) say he's one of them.

That was my first reaction as well, just by looking at him. Uniform looked more like a security uniform, and he didn't look too professional in demeanor. Either way it was a huge fail, they weren't bothering him at all. He just couldn't believe they weren't going to submit to his demands and got angry. I don't care if he did have a rough day, you don't act that way.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I didn't recognize the patch as HPD as he isn't HPD. At 29 seconds you see the patch is all red with a white star in the center. Which matches the Houston Port Authority.

BOOM
    105930.jpg

Somebody owes me some REP

Their dress uniforms make them look like captain crunch by the way.

Here is the HPD patch for comparison
    Houston_Police_Department_patch.png

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    So looking at that HPD patch, I have to ask, have they all circumnavigated the globe? Or do the protect the city of Houston, up to,and including, the stratosphere?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't recognize the patch as HPD as he isn't HPD. At 29 seconds you see the patch is all red with a white star in the center. Which matches the Houston Port Authority.

BOOM
    105930.jpg

Somebody owes me some REP

Their dress uniforms make them look like captain crunch by the way.

Here is the HPD patch for comparison
    Houston_Police_Department_patch.png

I'll give you some rep for "close but no cigar," but that does not appear to be a Port Authority badge. In the vid the colors are off. The PA patch has white at the "top" the patch the guy in question is wearing has white in the "middle."

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    And it does look more like a scruffy security guard. No offense to any scruffy LEOs we have on here. ;)

He's working at Walmart, that should tell you something.;)

I don't know how much or little to read into that. The Wal Mart in Terre Haute has hired both non-LEO security and actual police to work the overnight hours.

He was a cop working extra hours as security for WalMart.
    Here's the description from the original video hosted at YouTube:

"Hostile Houston Cop comes after two innocent guys video taping at a Wal-Mart in SouthWest Houston for NO REASON, the men were held against their will before later being hand-cuffed to be arrested but released after another cop came to their rescue. The incident was only resolved after the cop tried to bribe and threaten the men to ERASE this footage or go to JAIL.... (This is a REAL police officer of the Kenefick TX Police Department. Apparently he works part-time as a guard for Wal Mart after his shift. This information was CONFIRMED by the other police officer who came to our rescue on the scene and who's information will remain anonymous for being a better person although they also took the bad cops side when it came to erasing the footage before our release. We made them think we erased it so YOU could see this for yourself. Also what you see in this video is the FIRST contact made with the police officer which was initiated by HIM. Had he ordered we stop video taping Wal Mart or just to plain STOP video taping we would have been happy to comply, but his issue was "Don't record ME!!" when my friend asked "What? Stop Recording?" the officer replied only with "NOT ME" and both of us confirmed he was not being recorded on purpose and continued with our harmless film which would probably have NEVER even surfaced had he not done what you see here) The police department also denies this as one of their own even while his information is public knowledge. We have yet to hear about him being in anyway punished for his actions so your help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for watching!"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    HPD already said he's not one of theirs. And that guy falls well outside HPD's facial hair policy (which had some press a few years back)

Well, if the jury is still out, I shall wait for the verdict then.

Why deny he is on when the badge number is there? OK, I shall wait.

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    Just another department backing it's guy. Like a child, never going to admit that he was wrong and apologize. A public apology would be good enough for me, and just hope he learned a lesson(the law!), just like a child.

Top Bottom