• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well, pardon the Hell out of my semantics. Do you prefer the term "democide", which nobody ever heard before? Call it Iraniancide, if you want to. The fact was that Iraqi gas was killing women and children, as well as soldiers. (And soldiers, by the way, are supposedly protected from chemical warfare by the Geneva and Hague conventions.)

I'm not saying anything any way or the other but to invoke the term genocide is to necessary bring up semantics and in this case your semantics are wrong.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    "And soldiers, by the way, are supposedly protected from chemical warfare by the Geneva and Hague conventions"

What Muslim country adheres to the Geneva and Hague conventions ?

ROFLOL

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I'm not surprised. Certain people on here will go to any lengths to smears Republicans, and particularly Reagan, any chance they get while excusing and turning a blind eye to the actual, active, misdeeds of their Democrat brethren.

I am guessing you are going to throw me in this category but on this subject you are wrong. I think Reagan did a good job of bringing American credibility back to the world and taking a stand to other countries after the dreadful Carter administration. Also, I am not a Democrat yet every time I post truths that can't be disputed you accuse me of it. My only real complaints of Ronald Reagan is his stance on the 2nd amendment and his stripping away Americans rights when it comes to firearms. If you think Ronald Reagan is pro gun and was for citizens right to protect themselves then you are either ignorant or telling a lie and the facts absolutely back that up.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am guessing you are going to throw me in this category but on this subject you are wrong. I think Reagan did a good job of bringing American credibility back to the world and taking a stand to other countries after the dreadful Carter administration. Also, I am not a Democrat yet every time I post truths that can't be disputed you accuse me of it. My only real complaints of Ronald Reagan is his stance on the 2nd amendment and his stripping away Americans rights when it comes to firearms. If you think Ronald Reagan is pro gun and was for citizens right to protect themselves then you are either ignorant or telling a lie and the facts absolutely back that up.

You disagree with something a Republican did? You hate America don't you? Love it or leave it, Obama is worst.

timsdl72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    West Lafayette
    Ah. From Saddam intentionally carrying out genocide (by means of poison gas) against the Iranians to alleged radiation testing in the United States in the 1940s. Sure. I see the connection.

Considering the info came from declassified documents, you seeing the connection is irrelevant. It is fact and the passing of decades changes that not one whit. It may change how acceptable you find it to be but then again, I didn't consult you for that answer either!

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    It seems like only yesterday in this forum there was a thread where an LA Times article said that Ronald Reagan would be too liberal for the Republican Party today...And now Butters starts a thread where he is a War Criminal (Ronald Reagan, not mrjarrel). Folks sure don't know how to label President Reagan but one thing they do know for sure....They hate him...

Always a sure sign that you are doing something right...Tried to rep you but I guess I have too many times already! :yesway:

Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Pope John Paul, the Trinity that ended the Cold War...I will never forget you three and how you changed the World...This child of the Cold War will always remember you three with fondness and the way you stood up to the establishment media and the Godless Commies.

The way the sheeple on here bleat about your record shows how much control the media has in controlling their sheeple...Bah...Bahh...Says the Reagan haters...It must be true because Jane Fonda, Meryl Streep, and Rosie O'donnel said so...Bah...Bah...Tell me what to think Media Gods....Bah...Bah....Tell me how great Kennedy's are...(Just like Camelot but with whiskey, hookers, mobsters, painkillers, and white trash starlet swapping amongst siblings...)Bah...Bah...Tell me how great FDR was...Bah...Bah....Tell me again about how great the Clinton's are ...Bah...Bah...Just keep feeding me....I love listening to pop stars...Bah....bah...The LA Times...Bah....Bah....Green Day trashing Bush...Bah...Bah....Tell me again Charlie Sheen how Bush caused 9/11 and everything wrong in the world is America's fault and we deserve it...Bah...Bah....:rolleyes:

Tried to rep you but couldn't :yesway:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This part
    "While President Ronald Reagan was a supporter of the Contra cause,[6] the evidence is disputed as to whether he authorized the diversion of the money"

and any mention of backing Iraq against Iran or any mention, let alone evidence, of backing use of chemical weapons by Iraq against them.

im not disputing Iran Contra but that Reagan backed Iraq and use of chemical weapons. Which was he point of this thread and why that would make him a "war criminal"

CIA 'helped Saddam Hussein make chemical weapons attack on Iran' 1988 under Ronald Reagan | Mail Online

Top Bottom