• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    nighthawk you might be onto something.

This picture looks more like them (in brown): Under Armour stretch Glove - Brands

ETA: I also noticed that the item number shown above matches the last several digits of a long number on one of my tags inside my gloves. I guess these are it!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Fantastic! I'm always looking for a good pair of shooting/driving gloves, and I HATE gloves, I'd been using the Mechanix gloves occasionally for shooting as they were the best I'd found so far, and some men's Isotoner driving gloves in the winter for driving, but these look like they might fit the bill for both!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    :yesway: Thanks for the review. That's one thing I need. I hate shooting when my hands are freezing. I have had no luck finding anything that is thin enough to be able to reload mags and feel the trigger etc. There is an Under Armour outlet store near me. I'm going to see what they have.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    My wife and I have used those exact gloves for around a year for running AND shooting. I used to not be so huge on UA gear, but now I swear by it. Those gloves are the BEST!

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    :yesway: Thanks for the review. That's one thing I need. I hate shooting when my hands are freezing. I have had no luck finding anything that is thin enough to be able to reload mags and feel the trigger etc. There is an Under Armour outlet store near me. I'm going to see what they have.

Is there one in Columbus? Or is there one at the Edinburg Outlets? I work in Columbus, so if it was close, I too wouldn't mind hitting it up!

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    I use redheads version and I find that the rubber grips make a lot of noise when gripping my mossberg 500. I think it is really loud when it is cold outside.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I wonder how these are with touch screen phones, I hate having to take off my gloves to use my phone it makes me :xmad:.

Don't fret. :D

Here I am using my touchscreen with my gloved thumb, which is my least dexterous digit when gloved. I also tried it with my pointer finger, and it worked the same as if I had on no gloves at all. The grippy coating still allowed me to scroll on the screen as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbi4Xpw7wU]YouTube - UA ArmourStretch on Touchscreen[/ame]

Just for you dubsac. ;)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the video. I will be going to the Under Armour outlet, probably this weekend to see if they have any. My Dad said he wanted to check them out also.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't fret. :D

Here I am using my touchscreen with my gloved thumb, which is my least dexterous digit when gloved. I also tried it with my pointer finger, and it worked the same as if I had on no gloves at all. The grippy coating still allowed me to scroll on the screen as well.

YouTube - UA ArmourStretch on Touchscreen

Just for you dubsac. ;)
    Thanks Evan now tomorrow it looks like im taking a trip to Dicks Sporting Goods to try on a few pair. Would order them online but buying gloves are like buying Jeans gotta try them on first. +1 for you sir once I pass some around:D

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I bought mine off of cabela's website. Camo Liners to go under other layers. Work great by themselves. will give review after saturday morning when the temps are at 26 and I'll be bowhunting with them.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    If you cant find them ask them to check around to other stores and have them transferred in. Or if you'd rather, have them do an AOS order and it will ship right to your house, usually with free shipping.

used to work at Dicks

Top Bottom