• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The range in Avon is very nice. Not quite as nice as Beech Grove, but a close second.
    If we get there when they open at 9am, there's won't be a line and that shop is friendly to INGO.
    They might even block us out an hour or two for a private party if we set it up in advance.

I like the idea of Parabellum. INGO 1911 only (maybe even a HiPower or two) meet and greet. The Glock or M&P guys can organize their own get together. I am picturing a big table of 1911s for a picture. Maybe we can rent the place and agree to buy the ammo there or something. (Really shouldn't be running our reloads through other peoples guns and all).

I would invite people down here but the local club is members only. We can bring a guest but inviting the internet would not be cool.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I like the idea of Parabellum. INGO 1911 only (maybe even a HiPower or two) meet and greet. The Glock or M&P guys can organize their own get together. I am picturing a big table of 1911s for a picture. Maybe we can rent the place and agree to buy the ammo there or something. (Really shouldn't be running our reloads through other peoples guns and all).

I would invite people down here but the local club is members only. We can bring a guest but inviting the internet would not be cool.

Depending on the usual stuff, I am interested.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I would think that you would get maybe 18/20. I would not start a thread as that brings "Them" up out of the basement.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I've lost track. Are you a "Them"? I ask because I'm not sure if I'm a "Them". I need some examples upon which to base my decision.

No you are OK. THEY know THEM. You are US. Get it?

THEM is over in another thread talking about paranoia, Clowns from Uranus and Chocolate Squirrels. Take a look. We won't derail this thread anymore then we already have.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We wouldn't want THEM there. Not being sarcastic because I can see what you are eluding to.

We know who "They" are.
    I watch for "Them" constantly as I am Paranoid.......:):

Seriously. Select a few folks who are always about the 1911 and put out by invite only.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I'll be there tomorrow and will ask them about this. Couple of hours? Morning or afternoon? What is everyone's interest?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'll be there tomorrow and will ask them about this. Couple of hours? Morning or afternoon? What is everyone's interest?

Well Saturday mornings for me are always wacky. Every kids event is Saturday morning. I would say after the first of the year with Holidays and all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So CM is all good pretty much any time and VERT needs a Saturday afternoon. I can ask about Saturday afternoons. Probably their busiest time, but if we can get enough people we can just rent all the lanes, having it setup in advance. Another thought is that they're also open on Sundays. I'm happy to get this organized, but we should get at least 10 people interested I'd say, in order to make it economical.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sunday's are usually OK. Especially during winter. Otherwise I help with a Well Armed Woman chapter and USPSA is first Sunday of the month

Top Bottom