• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    There is a very good chance the writing will be drying on the wall well before Nov. Don't wait until Halloween to get it in gear. That will probably be too late unless Hillary is under indictment and Cruz somehow trumped Trump.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've been hacking into the ingo user database to get everyone's IP addresses, then have been working on your ISP info. I can get what ever I want now once shtf. Thanks y'all! :ingo:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    It's this panic stocking that causes the shortages in supplies and the price increases. Stocking up for a SHTF situation I can understand, but an election.....? :rolleyes:

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    To me, stocking up on supplies is just panic buying/fear mongering. The republicans hold both majorities and probably will hold after the elections. The only reason some supplies are in short demand is because people **** their pants and stock up because they are afraid something is going to happen. The NRA is still and will remain the largest lobby. Our guns and ammo aren't going anywhere. The only thing stocking up is doing is driving up prices and making it harder for others to get stuff which just snowballs and causes more panic buying.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    It's this panic stocking that causes the shortages in supplies and the price increases. Stocking up for a SHTF situation I can understand, but an election.....? :rolleyes:

Elections have consequences. Or did you miss the Clinton years and the '94 AWB?

To me, stocking up on supplies is just panic buying/fear mongering. The republicans hold both majorities and probably will hold after the elections. The only reason some supplies are in short demand is because people **** their pants and stock up because they are afraid something is going to happen. The NRA is still and will remain the largest lobby. Our guns and ammo aren't going anywhere. The only thing stocking up is doing is driving up prices and making it harder for others to get stuff which just snowballs and causes more panic buying.

I wouldn't count on that, the Republican party is in the middle of a civil war in case you didn't notice. And if they don't hold onto Congress, you and a whole lot of other people will be singing a different tune.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Elections have consequences. Or did you miss the Clinton years and the '94 AWB?

I wouldn't count on that, the Republican party is in the middle of a civil war in case you didn't notice. And if they don't hold onto Congress, you and a whole lot of other people will be singing a different tune.

waaa2:tinfoil:waaa

Top Bottom