• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    While the thread was closed, I took the opportunity to chat briefly with CM. As result of that conversation and without influence, I see where I could have worded things a little more kindly. If my previous statement was perceived as rude, please know that wasn't my intention.

Somebody had to say it. Somebody needed to say it.

I'm just shocked that it took this long.

:thumbsup:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I have 3 kids age 8 (twins) and 6. I work up to 12 hours a day with an app on my phone that monitors every time I sneeze sideways and reports it to my employer, 7 days a week. The house is falling apart and needs constant maintenance. The old lady’s elderly father who lives with us, is rapidly declining in every way, and was an emotional spaz with room temperature IQ to begin with, and the old lady has pretty much given up on life, drinking heavily every night and just sitting around pining for Jesus to come back. I could go on, but my life isn’t open to broad public perusal on this forum.

I hope this will suffice to satisfy your curiosity.
    1702130074074.png

Attachments

• 1702130037525.png
      1702130037525.png
      125.6 KB · Views: 3

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    The something that occurred very memorable, was the old man having a panicked meltdown about the urgency in having me install a door to his room (a studio across from the breezeway that divides the house, because sometimes one of the dogs cries in her sleep and it interferes with his 16 hours of sleep. I don’t expect SBPD to explain anything. I clearly said I would rather treat it as an expensive lesson and leave it at that.

If times are this tough and life is this chaotic, possessing firearms will only bring more problems than they solve.

That would be the "expensive lesson learned", I hope.

Be safe Jack

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If my vehicle ever gets stolen, I would hate for the SBPD to call saying they found it.
    I've seen some police pursuit of stolen vehicles, and all I have to say is have the best full coverage available because it will be a wreck when they recover it. Especially high speed pursuits.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you don't want your car trashed as a result of police intervention, don't report it stolen. To be honest, stolen cars are trashed by the people that steal them and a lot of times the owners don't want them back.

We put in a security camera system for a fellow I worked with, after his wife's car was stolen from the driveway of their rural property. A week after we put it in, my buddy had activity on the cameras. He took the footage to the police and the cop recognised the guy on the video.

The guy in the video didn't take anything, he just went through the cars. He did fess up to knowing the car thief though, which led to arrest of the thief and recovery of the car.

The stolen car was not trashed much. Even after restoring though, the wife would never get in the car again. Her car had been "violated," in her mind.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom