• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I have invented the tactical paperclip and tactical paper. I am selling them for $5 each or both for $7.50. I am sure someone is dumb enough to buy into it just like people buy into tactical pens. I will even introduce you to your own tactical thumb and finger! I will only charge you $1 for this!
    Although, it may not be tactical to make sure that you are all tactically prepared on the tactical side of the state.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have invented the tactical paperclip and tactical paper. I am selling them for $5 each or both for $7.50. I am sure someone is dumb enough to buy into it just like people buy into tactical pens. I will even introduce you to your own tactical thumb and finger! I will only charge you $1 for this!
    Although, it may not be tactical to make sure that you are all tactically prepared on the tactical side of the state.

I think most people in this thread down play the tactical part of these pens. Not many can afford to pay $200 plus for the latest and greatest. I bought every one of mine off of eBay and paid very little for them. Now that they have become somewhat the rage with people going goo goo over anything labeled tactical they are pricey even on eBay.

I have seen tactical paper on eBay. I think its billed as all weather paper and you need a special pen to write on it. ;)

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I think most people in this thread down play the tactical part of these pens. Not many can afford to pay $200 plus for the latest and greatest. I bought every one of mine off of eBay and paid very little for them. Now that they have become somewhat the rage with people going goo goo over anything labeled tactical they are pricey even on eBay.

I have seen tactical paper on eBay. I think its billed as all weather paper and you need a special pen to write on it. ;)

oh wow! I was just being as sarcastic as possible. I didnt even realize there was tactical paper. You haven't seen a tactical paperclip yet though, have you?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    oh wow! I was just being as sarcastic as possible. I didnt even realize there was tactical paper. You haven't seen a tactical paperclip yet though, have you?

No Sir, but I bet you have got some wheels turning by bringing it up. :D

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Tactical paper is just black paper, if you write with a black tactical pen on it your enemy cant see this what you wrote (you cant either but that's not the point).
    It's very tactical to draw secret maps for secret tactical operations and such on this tactical paper.If you get caught your enemeny wont get your attack plans written on tactical paper.
    Best stuff since tactical toilet paper in my opinion. :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    i came up with my own design that i'm trying to bring to market. I call it the I.S. (impact scribe). The first few are free if you promise to do a review afterwards. Send me a pm with the headline "vitamink, i want your tactical pen i.s." then fill the body of the message with what you'd do with my pen i.s. if i gave it to you for free.

I'll post the winners messages on here.

I think the pen i.s. should probably come in a protective wrapper of some sort.

Think of the children! ;)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just get a piece of plywood and practice your aiming....nothing like a note left in wood splinters!!

Sorry to say I'm not that good of a shot. When I shoot a smiley face on a target at 7 yards it just looks like a warped circle. :rolleyes:

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Picked up a Jotter the other day when I stopped in at Staple's on the recommendations from this thread.

Nice pen and not so expensive that I'll feel very bad when I lose it. ;)

Who really wants a re-usable pen after its been through someones Jugular anyways. I say Parker Jotter, if I leave it... somewhere.. after a few strokes. A) I don't care about a pen at that point and B) I can buy another one, I'll take the $10 hit for NOT having to clean it...

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Don't really have anything to add, just want to revive an old thread. Live dang it, live!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Willphill12
    Top Bottom