• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    I have to admit, because of a little dyslexia on first read I thought you said "Destrocrat". Heh, wondered, well, Destro can be a bit abrasive at times, but what the heck you got against him?

I've seem some fairly obscure contortions of political names, and it's not all that hard to figure out "Odumma". But what is a Desmocrat?

Living near the hood my whole life I ran across quite a few people who couldn't say Democrat instead the said "desmocats" so I just run with it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thought this was funny:

BvLZmlbCcAE4PlJ.jpg:large

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Actually, it's going pretty much as I figured it would, given the makeup of INGO and their love of the gop.

Yep. It's our love for the GOP that made the OP a premature ill advised post. It's surely not because after the facts come out the OP turns out to be nothing more than anti-Perry rhetoric.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yep. It's our love for the GOP that made the OP a premature ill advised post. It's surely not because after the facts come out the OP turns out to be nothing more than anti-Perry rhetoric.

What was ill advised? It's news and it was breaking. It will definitely put a crimp in his plans for moving into the White House. If you think that's not the case, then you don't pay much attention to politics.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    What was ill advised? It's news and it was breaking. It will definitely put a crimp in his plans for moving into the White House. If you think that's not the case, then you don't pay much attention to politics.

Guess his holiness isn't going to save him from this. Two felony indictments for abusing his powers as governor. LOL. Hope he gets what's coming to him. Corrupt politicians should always be made to pay. He'll look good in orange.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/u...d-over-veto-of-funds-for-das-office.html?_r=0

Maybe your back button isn't working so well. I thought I'd bring your OP forward to remind you of your virtual snoopy dance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Dude, if Axelrod doesn't even want to touch this it probably ain't going anywhere. Especially not in Texas. That it even was indicted is only an indicator that the people in that county of loons are insanely desperate.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Maybe your back button isn't working so well. I thought I'd bring your OP forward to remind you of your virtual snoopy dance.

Don't get me wrong. Anything that serves to tank that dolts chances in the primary or general delights. I make no secret of that. He's a terrible would be candidate, as we saw last go around. The fact that he's been re-elected in Texas speaks volumes about the residents of that 3rd world crap hole police state. The gop has a few better candidates they could be running with and if this serves to derail this moron then I' glad. And corrupt politicians SHOULD get what's coming to them. Sure his holiness pope Perry has a few more skeletons that his erstwhile opponents will be more than happy to bring out when the time comes.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Don't get me wrong. Anything that serves to tank that dolts chances in the primary or general delights. I make no secret of that. He's a terrible would be candidate, as we saw last go around. The fact that he's been re-elected in Texas speaks volumes about the residents of that 3rd world crap hole police state. The gop has a few better candidates they could be running with and if this serves to derail this moron then I' glad. And corrupt politicians SHOULD get what's coming to them. Sure his holiness pope Perry has a few more skeletons that his erstwhile opponents will be more than happy to bring out when the time comes.

So what you are say is, You are an 'Ends justify the means' guy, right? You seem to be satisfied that trumped up charges will sink him, it's just fine with you. Am I correct?
    I care not for Gov Perry, I don't dislike him either. If he really has committed illegal acts, by all means, bring the charges forward. But this isn't what is happening and you know it. The fact that you do and see nothing wrong is disturbing actually.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So what you are say is, You are an 'Ends justify the means' guy, right? You seem to be satisfied that trumped up charges will sink him, it's just fine with you. Am I correct?
    I care not for Gov Perry, I don't dislike him either. If he really has committed illegal acts, by all means, bring the charges forward. But this isn't what is happening and you know it. The fact that you do and see nothing wrong is disturbing actually.

Sounds about right.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Seems to me an indication Libertarians (at least some) are quite willing to play the same games as those they bemoan.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The victory dance before the game even got started.

The "He's guilty. Guilty, I say. Guilty as HELL." in this thread, and the "We should wait for the investigation/trial before we condemn" in other threads.

The "I'm going to rejoice to see a Republican taken down, but ignore the 10-to-1 ratio of equally bad (or worse) corruption among the Democrats."

Should I go on?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Nope. He broke the letter of the law. What he did was an indictable offence. Whether he gets convicted or not is up in the air.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope. He broke the letter of the law. What he did was an indictable offence. Whether he gets convicted or not is up in the air.

Did you even read the link that was posted ON WASHINGTON POST for cryin' out loud! Letter of the law my ass. Even liberal "experts" say the charge is bogus.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom