• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    A) Of course people can be allergic to things in the meds, just like I can't take morphine, there are some people that are allergic to other things. This is not the fault of the drug companies.

B) Who ever in their right mind would think that they make you immune to something for life? Why would you have to get boosters if that were the case?

There's a big difference between being allergic to something and getting poisoned by toxic metals directly injected into your bloodstream.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Agreed. We will never know for certain. What I do know for certain is that in a free market economy businesses are compelled to put out a good product that DON'T KILL THEIR CLIENT BASE, or make them sick to the point where the company is no longer used.

I can follow your general point, but how can a situation in which most of their products are used on account of .gov mandates requiring their use be considered any semblance of a free market economy? Last I checked, a free marked revolved around a buyer and seller meeting and business being conducted on mutually agreeable terms. As soon as there is a .gov involvement requiring the buyer to buy or the seller to sell on .gov terms, there is no longer a free market economy involved in the transaction.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    We had to sign a waiver for my kids as they are on a majorly delayed schedule for them to go to public schools. And there's talk about requiring them *coming soon now*

I am convinced the waivers are a CYA for the state. The fact that they will still let students enroll and attend without the immunizations speaks volumes to the real risk non-vaxed students pose to society.

Of course, this only applies to government and some private schools. But not mine.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    This is the part of your post that was incorrect:

She was pointing out that they are also optional in public schools and daycares, contrary to what the state would have you believe.

Actually, they are compulsory, save specific exemptions.

IC 20-34-4-5
    Statement of immunization history; waiver; rules
    Sec. 5. (a) Each school shall require the parent of a student who has enrolled in the school to furnish not later than the first day of school a written statement of the student's immunization, accompanied by the physician's certificates or other documentation, unless a written statement of this nature is on file with the school.
    (b) The statement must show, except for a student to whom IC 20-34-3-2 or IC 20-34-3-3 applies, that the student has been immunized as required under section 2 of this chapter. The statement must include the student's date of birth and the date of each immunization.
    (c) A student may not be permitted to attend school beyond the first day of school without furnishing the written statement, unless:
    (1) the school gives the parent of the student a waiver; or
    (2) the local health department or a physician determines that the student's immunization schedule has been delayed due to extreme circumstances and that the required immunizations will not be completed before the first day of school.
    The waiver referred to in subdivision (1) may not be granted for a period that exceeds twenty (20) days. If subdivision (2) applies, the parent of the student shall furnish the written statement and a schedule, approved by a physician or the local health department, for the completion of the remainder of the immunizations.
    (d) The state department of health may commence an action against a school under IC 4-21.5-3-6 or IC 4-21.5-4 for the issuance of an order of compliance for failure to enforce this section.
    (e) Neither a religious objection under IC 20-34-3-2 nor an exception for the student's health under IC 20-34-3-3 relieves a parent from the reporting requirements under this section.
    (f) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 to implement this section.

IC 20-34-3-2
    Religious objections
    Sec. 2. (a) Except as otherwise provided, a student may not be required to undergo any testing, examination, immunization, or treatment required under this chapter or IC 20-34-4 when the child's parent objects on religious grounds. A religious objection does not exempt a child from any testing, examination, immunization, or treatment required under this chapter or IC 20-34-4 unless the objection is:
    (1) made in writing;
    (2) signed by the child's parent; and
    (3) delivered to the child's teacher or to the individual who might order a test, an exam, an immunization, or a treatment absent the objection.
    (b) A teacher may not be compelled to undergo any testing, examination, or treatment under this chapter or IC 20-34-4 if the teacher objects on religious grounds. A religious objection does not exempt an objecting individual from any testing, examination, or treatment required under this chapter or IC 20-34-4 unless the objection is:
    (1) made in writing;
    (2) signed by the objecting individual; and
    (3) delivered to the principal of the school in which the objecting individual teaches.
    As added by P.L.1-2005, SEC.18.

IC 20-34-3-3
    Exception for student's health
    Sec. 3. If a physician certifies that a particular immunization required by this chapter or IC 20-34-4 is or may be detrimental to a student's health, the requirements of this chapter or IC 20-34-4 for that particular immunization is inapplicable for the student until the immunization is found no longer detrimental to the student's health.
    As added by P.L.1-2005, SEC.18.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    If you don't have to have them to attend/enroll, how can it be a compulsory standard? :dunno:

Because they are still required, save the medical and religious exemptions. Can we get past the semantics?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Because they are still required, save the medical and religious exemptions. Can we get past the semantics?

I'm not arguing semantics. I'm arguing from a very real, practical, everyday life point of view: children do NOT have to be immunized in order to attend public school. :dunno:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I'm not arguing semantics. I'm arguing from a very real, practical, everyday life point of view: children do NOT have to be immunized in order to attend public school. :dunno:

Save the fact that its required by law?

Unless the kid has a medical reason, the only other exemption is being contrary to one's religious beliefs. Is this what you are arguing?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Save the fact that its required by law?

Unless the kid has a medical reason, the only other exemption is being contrary to one's religious beliefs. Is this what you are arguing?

Save the fact that you can still attend/enroll in a public school and NOT be immunized. Thus rendering the "compulsory" component void. I don't know how to say it any plainer.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If it's not the antigen, then what would it be???????

Who would be so arrogant to believe that the additives in mass-produced vaccines weren't responsible for a percentage of adverse effects?

Well, first you have to believe that there are mental illness adverse affects from the vaccines. Then you can start questioning what in the vaccine causes them.

And yes, generally it IS the antigen causing the adverse reactions in vaccines, such as fever, malaise, etc... as the body ramps up the response.

As I said earlier, do you have non-fraudulent literature that proves the connection between vaccines and mental disorders?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Save the fact that you can still attend/enroll in a public school and NOT be immunized. Thus rendering the "compulsory" component void. I don't know how to say it any plainer.

Well, lets see now..............

It is law within Indiana, that nobody is permitted to carry a handgun outside their fixed place of employment or home and curtilage. There are exception within the law that exempt license holders and police to such, but the law stands as such.

According to your argument, because there are a couple of exceptions to the law, the law isn't really compulsory.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Well, first you have to believe that there are mental illness adverse affects from the vaccines. Then you can start questioning what in the vaccine causes them.

And yes, generally it IS the antigen causing the adverse reactions in vaccines, such as fever, malaise, etc... as the body ramps up the response.

As I said earlier, do you have non-fraudulent literature that proves the connection between vaccines and mental disorders?

No literature but, I'm sure there is a record at the putnam county hospital in 2005 where my daughter had seizures the day of her mmr.

.gov is not our friend.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

No, I don't have sources at my finger tips. This is the cumulative memory dump of several years worth of discussions and readings on other forums where the information you request was provided and perused by yours truly.

I guess that means I shan't participate in this discussion any more.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom