• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No literature but, I'm sure there is a record at the putnam county hospital in 2005 where my daughter had seizures the day of her mmr.

.gov is not our friend.

There you go! Here is inescapable proof that vaccines are dangerous. There no other reason for an infant (toddler?) to have a seizure than from a vaccine. We must stop all vaccines because a day of seizures is worse than dying a horrible death from preventable diseases.

Sorry to call you out dhnorris, but anecdotes =/= evidence.
    (P.S. 88GT - internet forums =/= scientific studies)

Kirk, thanks for the link, it's worth going through is debate again.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/216541-nobel_laureate_joins_anti_vaccination_crowd_at_autism_one.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tbreak_in_the_aftermath_of_the_superbowl.html

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No, I don't have sources at my finger tips. This is the cumulative memory dump of several years worth of discussions and readings on other forums where the information you request was provided and perused by yours truly.

I guess that means I shan't participate in this discussion any more.

As was said, this amounts to "trust me, I read it somewhere". Not saying your not knowledgeable, but you kinda have to post links to support your comments. Regarding seizures after vaccines, how does that prove that a vaccine can lead to permanent behavior or mental conditions

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I posted several studies up thread.

No, you posted articles that said some patients with some diseases have higher levels of antibodies against certain infections. Is your argument that if the vaccine works well it can lead to issues? Perhaps true measles would give a higher antibody level?

Too indirect to be worth much

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Correct.

McCarthy has aided and abetted the spread of such diseases as measles which was labelled destroyed by the CDC in 2000.

She is spouting the nonsense and she must be held accountable for the death and suffering.

As a person diagnose by multiple neurologists at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN as having suffered unilateral deafness, vertigo and ringing in the remaining functioning ear for the last 18 years as a result of the MMR vaccination, I find your "death and suffering" rhetoric to be a bit inapropro...

Unless of course the Mayo clinic is also a bunch of child murdering pants wetters?

Also, lets also not forget this Federal Gov't website about federal law taking vaccination claims out of the normal tort system and into a delightful "no fault" system:

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

Lets also not forget that the federal gov't lists encephalopathy and anaphylactic shock as known side effects of MMR to be compensated by said system:

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf

Joe

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No, you posted articles that said some patients with some diseases have higher levels of antibodies against certain infections. Is your argument that if the vaccine works well it can lead to issues? Perhaps true measles would give a higher antibody level?

No, that's not really what it said. Let's look at it again:

Thus autistic children have a hyper-immune response to
    measles virus, which in the absence of a wild-type
    measles infection might be a sign of an abnormal
    immune reaction to the vaccine strain or virus reactivation.

And I posted more that supported the vast majority of Andrew Wakefield's research.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Let me ask you this: do you deny that vaxes are a contributing factor in some autism diagnoses or do you claim absolutely that there is zero connection of any sort between vaxes and autism diagnoses?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yeah, those evil drug companies are purposefully poisoning our kids. There is no way that in a free market they would want to provide a good product and keep kids alive and well so that people will buy their next product, and then have kids that they can sell the vaccines to those children.

Wait...what...pharmaceuticals a free market? Oh..wait...I see...you forgot the purple.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Also, lets also not forget this Federal Gov't website about federal law taking vaccination claims out of the normal tort system and into a delightful "no fault" system:

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

Lets also not forget that the federal gov't lists encephalopathy and anaphylactic shock as known side effects of MMR to be compensated by said system:

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf

Joe

How could that happen?

PharmaVenn.001.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Measles is a terror. It was almost gone as recently as 2000.

People like Jenny McCarthy brought it back in the USA and Europe. Those people must be stopped before they harm others.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Let me ask you this: do you deny that vaxes are a contributing factor in some autism diagnoses or do you claim absolutely that there is zero connection of any sort between vaxes and autism diagnoses?

If you're asking for me to tell you why some people have autism, then you are asking me to make irresponsible statements. I believe there are side effects to most things, and I believe the diseases we vaccinate against are generally unpleasant and sometimes fatal. There no evidence to make any stronger statement or correlation than that.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Cannot control what people subjectively read into my pointing out that she is a moron and responsible for vast amounts of suffering and death. She must be countered.

Countered and stopped have different meanings. Just out of curiosity, what qualifications do you hold that make you more qualified to speak on this issue than her?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Oh and if I'm ever on trial for a violent crime, I'm hiring you to provide the "the video games made him do it" defense.

She's no more responsible for deaths than gun manufacturers are.

Top Bottom