• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Anyone else prepping for something to spread here? And I hope the NG can actually do something other than be spectators.

Every large city is one incident (real or perceived) from this kind of crap. You stand up and shoot a few of the looters, it would stop most of that crap. But with some of those crowds outside the pharmacies and liquor stores, you better have a lot of magazines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Every large city is one incident (real or perceived) from this kind of crap. You stand up and shoot a few of the looters, it would stop most of that crap. But with some of those crowds outside the pharmacies and liquor stores, you better have a lot of magazines.

Shooting looters? Not ok. Shooting violent people posing a threat to safety, yours and others, totally ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Kind of notice how the rioting didn't start for almost a week? Took that long for some of the nations thuggery to get to Baltimore.
    Be prepared INGOers, be prepared.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Unless the raccoons or coyotes stage a revolt, I'm pretty safe. It's good to be the king.:)

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Something I have always wonder and will continue to wonder is: Where are the local militias?

Don't these guys and gals train in order to protect their own locales? Where are they when rioting, errr, I mean peaceful protesting turns violent?

I'm not saying that I believe or do not believe that their presence would be helpful, but they do usually state they will assist in such situations and then don't seem to ever actually do anything.

Anyhow, there are no big cities you could convince me to live in. The crap in Baltimore could just as easily be happening in Indianapolis.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Man, police scanners for an event like this are 100x better (sic) than during non-rioting times.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Scanner feed is revealing a total pooch screw. It's not going to be a good night there. "Need a wagon for transport" "We don't have one" "Got to get 17 officers down there and I have no way to do it".

Glad I'm no where near there.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Shooting looters? Not ok. Shooting violent people posing a threat to safety, yours and others, totally ok.

What's the difference, when police are no where to be found and there are violent people all around you, it has all gone to ****, shoot your way out.

This will happen in Indy, those that live in the city have better have a plan.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I like how the mayor said she was instituting a city wide curfew tomorrow night. I guess there is still good stuff to be stolen right now, the places will be stripped clean by tomorrow night.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Something I have always wonder and will continue to wonder is: Where are the local militias?

Don't these guys and gals train in order to protect their own locales? Where are they when rioting, errr, I mean peaceful protesting turns violent?

I'm not saying that I believe or do not believe that their presence would be helpful, but they do usually state they will assist in such situations and then don't seem to ever actually do anything.

Anyhow, there are no big cities you could convince me to live in. The crap in Baltimore could just as easily be happening in Indianapolis.

They're chick****. They get armed and organized whenever the BLM sends people nasty letters, and complain about Ruby Ridge and Waco, but when actual people and property may be at risk, finding them is harder than finding a former Auschwitz commandant.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    They're chick****. They get armed and organized whenever the BLM sends people nasty letters, and complain about Ruby Ridge and Waco, but when actual people and property may be at risk, finding them is harder than finding a former Auschwitz commandant.

Were not Oath Keepers present during Ferguson for this very purpose and did the local LEO's not get butthurt about it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Were not Oath Keepers present during Ferguson for this very purpose and did the local LEO's not get butthurt about it?

We're they? How many? And what did they prevent? Seems like their influence was negligible.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    We're they? How many? And what did they prevent? Seems like their influence was negligible.

Yes, and I question why you claim that their influence was negligible? Were you there guarding businesses?

Oath Keepers Guard Ferguson's Streets and Rooftops, Drawing Police Opposition - ABC News

The business owners seem to disagree:

While the unrest in Ferguson has dissipated since last week, Andrews and his fellow volunteers say they will continue to protect the bake shop, as well as the nearby dentist’s office. Marilyn Crider, who manages Ferguson Dental, is thankful for the support. “I don’t know where they came from, but I have to thank God they showed up,” Crider said. “We wouldn’t be standing here working today. We wouldn’t have a building.”

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Only armed response I read about was a gun store owner and some of his friends protecting a strip mall. It's something, but in the grand scheme of things did little to slow the conflagration.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kutnupe14 again."

Anyhow, I do agree with your previous statements. I think the public would support the general idea of militias more if they were seen contributing positively in such situations, as well as disaster relief, etc. It wouldn't be just a group of 'nut job gun nuts playing Army at home' and would be seen as something positive.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kutnupe14 again."

Anyhow, I do agree with your previous statements. I think the public would support the general idea of militias more if they were seen contributing positively in such situations, as well as disaster relief, etc. It wouldn't be just a group of 'nut job gun nuts playing Army at home' and would be seen as something positive.

Did you bother to click on the link above?

Top Bottom