THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Exactly 100%

At first he didn’t know anything but as I described the gun I could see the light bulb come on and his eyes lit up.

It has history as a squirrel slayer. One of the stories: Dad’s Dad made all the boys a deal about squirrel hunting. If they made clean head shots he’d clean them for them, but anything else and they had to clean the squirrels themselves.

To anyone else it just looks like an old nothing special rifle with a street value of $75. But Uncle Joe made me promise “you can’t ever sell that rifle”. But it didn’t need said, it’s an heirloom.

Thanks for sharing. Awesome story. Generally we demand a picture for support but it’s been a rough week around here so we will let it slide. Lol

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Apparently the WTS thread was nuked?
    I didn’t see it anywhere.

I messaged him pretty much right when I saw it before I caught up in the rest of the thread, but after he had removed trades and had no price with “ I’ll take it, what do you want for it?”
    He could have came at me with $1200 and I wouldn’t have known the difference.

I wonder if mods told him he had multiple offers and sell it back in the group?

That’s going above and beyond but for a good cause IMO.

Hate to see a Churchmouse gun get away, that was my motivation. I’ve never been the caretaker of one.

I’ll take it, what do you want for it is pretty straightforward.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Welp, my day was a most interesting one.

@ 0:800 I picked up a HS classmate who was tasked with driving my Subaru to Omaha and follow me on my motorcycle.

A part that took 5 MONTHS..!! to get came in and weather locally was going to get bad in the next 10 days so..........

I rode over while he followed me.

Problem : the day started at 43 degrees with a north wind of 20-25 mph

Problem : the day ended at 35 degrees with a north wind at 30-35mph

Problem : my day was to trek 140 miles from Des Moines to Omaha .. in that weather .. and stay warm.

Problem : no way i could stay warm.

BUT........I did it and I am better for it.

Now to thaw out. *holy crap*..........
    BTDT. So cold a few times that i had to run warm water over my claws to straighten them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Apparently the WTS thread was nuked?
    I didn’t see it anywhere.

I messaged him pretty much right when I saw it before I caught up in the rest of the thread, but after he had removed trades and had no price with “ I’ll take it, what do you want for it?”
    He could have came at me with $1200 and I wouldn’t have known the difference.

I wonder if mods told him he had multiple offers and sell it back in the group?

That’s going above and beyond but for a good cause IMO.

Hate to see a Churchmouse gun get away, that was my motivation. I’ve never been the caretaker of one.

I’ll take it, what do you want for it is pretty straightforward.
    (not picking on you, this just made the most sense to reply to)

That gun is his property. He can do what he pleases with it. Including melting it down into a doorstop. Please stop hassling him over it.

There were not multiple offers that I am aware of. He offered it up and it sold. Enough said.

We all miss da Mouse. But this butthurt direction of the thread isnt helping anyone. So knock it off. Disregard the warning and there is plenty of room on the Group W bench.

Y'all have been warned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom