Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Speaking of self control.....and my lack thereof. I get off work at 2:30 and llh doesn't get off until 4 so on range days I have a couple of hours to kill waiting for him. So, of course, I go to my LGS and hang out, shoot the bull, etc. So I went in there Thursday and they had just gotten a 75B Omega that some guy traded in. They hadn't even put it in the case yet. Now it lives in my safe. I'm not even sure how this :poop: happens. :dunno:.
    Took it to the range that night and, :wow:. Although technically used it is easy to see that it has not been fired much. They could have told me it was brand new and I never would have known the difference except it came with three mags. The trigger out of the box was really impressive. With a little CZ whispering it should really be something. I had no idea I needed an Omega. ;)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have an account there but I don't look very often. I have never bought from there. Hmm, I should probably search CZ there everyday too. ;) What could possibly go wrong? :dunno:

That's the thing. You don't even have to search. You subscribe with your wishes and you get an email...daily. It's terribly wonderful...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Speaking of self control.....and my lack thereof. I get off work at 2:30 and llh doesn't get off until 4 so on range days I have a couple of hours to kill waiting for him. So, of course, I go to my LGS and hang out, shoot the bull, etc. So I went in there Thursday and they had just gotten a 75B Omega that some guy traded in. They hadn't even put it in the case yet. Now it lives in my safe. I'm not even sure how this :poop: happens. :dunno:.
    Took it to the range that night and, :wow:. Although technically used it is easy to see that it has not been fired much. They could have told me it was brand new and I never would have known the difference except it came with three mags. The trigger out of the box was really impressive. With a little CZ whispering it should really be something. I had no idea I needed an Omega. ;)

Most of the used handguns I have bought from LGS have been either shot very little or not at all.

In regards to the omega trigger system. When I had my P07 and shot it side by side with the 75b, the P07 had a much better factory trigger. I liked the way the trigger is shaped and feels better to the touch on the P07 also, but like the steel frame gun better overall. The double action pull is better in the P07 also.

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    I see them pop up here from time to time. I just subscribe to all CZ pistols and I get a daily email. It can be torture, though. Drooling every morning takes an emotional toll on me, not to mention the wallet drain.

Here's one for $239
    CZ70 .32 ACP Czech 1973 Walther PPKS type 32 Automatic Sing for sale (974738841)

Another one for $650
    VERY NICE WW2 CZ27 32ACP NAZI MARKED WAFFEN AMP MARKED WORI for sale (916630145)

And
    CZ70 .32 ACP Czech Police Good CZ-70 10 Shot 1972 Ostrava for sale (949883044)

and
    Attractive Czech VZOR 70 .32 (7.65mm) Pistol. for sale (913087457)

I stopped looking but it's worth a search on GA.

All nice guns, but I'm looking for a CZ-83 in .32, and those are 70's. Thanks for the tips, though. I'll just keep my eyes open.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yes, you should have more self control like me. :rolleyes:

IMG_0441_zps4hnaudel.jpg

Oh wow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom