• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ha!

Actually, I've been trying to decide which Gen I'll be getting.

I'm leaning more towards Gen 3, since I already own a Gen 3 Glock 19 and 26.

Get the Gen 4. I had been holding off the Gen 4's because everything else I had was Gen 3 and I wanted it all to be compatible for parts, etc. Then I picked up a Gen 4 19, and I love that thing.

Get the Gen 4.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Ive owned a bag of Glocks and got rid of them all. I am one who doesn't stand for defeat and it's always bothered me that I did not fit the Glock. I need another .40 S&W, but I may as well find a nice CZ. After all, the G17 is nice, but I won't choose to carry it over my PPQ.

WTH Que... I thought all you owned in the world was a 1911 blue gun and tha giant bowie knife you had at the 1500 a couple years ago. Well that and a camera to film your 1911 escapades. LoL

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    The Gen4 made the difference for me. As slight a change as it was, the Gen 4 Glock 19 fits my hand good, never felt that way about the slightly larger grip on the Gen3's.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I've owned Glocks ever since they came out. I've had 26/ 19/ 17's as well as several of the 45s. I keep coming back to the 17. It just feels right. My favorite Glock to shoot though was the 18c. Controlable and fun.:ar15:

Bob

Top Bottom