The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let's see if the Li'l Johnsons show up to blast HRC, or if they follow the lead of their fake libertarian messiah and refuse to throw stones her direction.

republicans deserve all the venom and blame, because reasons.

Narcissus is not impressed

New third person name? :D

24079867.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    One thing you can be certain of...The music will be top entertainers, the speakers will be top entertainers (or some sort of "victim"...One or the other), and the next day the media will not breathlessly come on the air with this little jewel...

"What some are calling musicgate......Some musicians are not happy about Hillary Clinton using their music during the DNC convention....Lawyers for (insert pop star name here) have contacted Hillary Clinton and asked her to quit using their music at her events....They do not want to be associated with a woman who slut shamed her husband's rape victims, kept top secret emails on a private server, and runs a scam foundation where donations from countries that condone honor killings, execution of homosexuals, and treat their wives and daughters like a slab of beef can buy influence in American politics...."

Nope...Instead you will have hot actresses and pop stars come on saying how great she is and that it's her time....

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm sick of hearing "bipartisan". The two party system needs to just go. Our politicians align with their party, not their constituents, and the party aligns with the money. It needs to be over. If you're talking to a democrat and mention a 3rd party candidtate, they say "that's wasting your vote and you're helping the republican get elected". If you're a republican and mention a 3rd party candidate they say, "that's wasting your vote and you're helping the democrat get elected". It should be enough for anyone to see in just the campaign. No one says anything positive, and if they do, they're marginalized. Right now, we've got two candidates telling us how evil and vile the other is. Our choice is not who is best for the job. We're do decide who's the least qualified and then vote the other way. Right now, I'm afraid Hillary has the win. No one on that side is talking 3rd party, and the GOP is pretty much split. The two parties are the same. They both want control so they can line their pockets and they'll tell you how evil their biggest competitor is to stay in control. They don't give a damn about the United States, or it's people. There are a few who care, Gowdy for example, but they are too few to do any good. This election is about voting for one of two things. Either vote for the status quo, or vote to return this country to the will of the people. If you vote Democrat, or if you vote Republican, you're a fool who's buying into this sham. It time to vote against the two party system.

As of right now, I'm voting Johnson. I'm not wasting my vote. Wasting your vote is voting for someone you don't want in office.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are they still even claiming that now? That wing of the party has been beaten soundly now.

No...because we have to beat Hillary. R v. D politics has been transforming into a team sport for a long time. I think it's finally complete. It's not so much about leading with ideas with many -- it's just about beating their version of big government progressive with our version of big government progressive. GO TEAM RED!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm waiting to see if BLM shows up and shuts the whole thing down.

Why do you think she's pandering so hard leading up to the convention? She's probably afraid they'll come up and steal the mic like they did with Bernie.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Narcissus is not impressed

Isn't this circular logic (perhaps appropriate for a DNC thread)?

Narcissus was so impressed with Narcissus that he couldn't stop looking at Narcissus?

For Narcisussus to not be impressed, well... it ruins the whole point of Narcissus' existence.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn't this circular logic (perhaps appropriate for a DNC thread)?

Narcissus was so impressed with Narcissus that he couldn't stop looking at Narcissus?

For Narcisussus to not be impressed, well... it ruins the whole point of Narcissus' existence.

Narcissus.poeticus.1658.jpg

Indeed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Admirer from afar?

Seriously, though, I know you're not a Democrat, but you've earned a sort of reputation for posting utter contempt for Republicans, especially socially conservative Evangelical Republicans. And yes, you have posted disagreement with Democrats, but not with anywhere near the ire you use against conservatives. There's no where near the contempt. So surely you can see why people think you have a sort of tacit approval for Dems. Johnson has the same sort of vibe going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom