The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bernie Sanders Campaign Chief Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show - ABC News

:lmfao:

I'm sure they'll be held just as accountable for their e-mails as Hillary was for hers.

Bernie thinks the bad thing exposed about the emails is that the DNC conspired against him. Yeah. So. The Party gets to work towards nominating the people it wants to represent the party. That's just how it works.

The real story here is that the emails prove the mainstream press conspires with Democrats on what news it publishes. That's the story conservatives should be pushing, but instead they seem to be trying to make much hay of the Bernie angle, to try to get his supporters to stay home or vote green.

It would be a better victory to use these emails to get the public to see the dishonesty of the press and start distrusting every political story they publish.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bernie thinks the bad thing exposed about the emails is that the DNC conspired against him. Yeah. So. The Party gets to work towards nominating the people it wants to represent the party. That's just how it works.

The real story here is that the emails prove the mainstream press conspires with Democrats on what news it publishes. That's the story conservatives should be pushing, but instead they seem to be trying to make much hay of the Bernie angle, to try to get his supporters to stay home or vote green.

It would be a better victory to use these emails to get the public to see the dishonesty of the press and start distrusting every political story they publish.

Bingo

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I haven't seen it all yet, but it may be relevant to this to this topic. The video is one hour long.

[video=youtube;7LYRUOd_QoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7LYRUOd_QoM&app=desktop[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

And ,unfortunately, the media outlet best positioned to give this national exposure is going through turmoil at the top

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Since the DNC hasn't started yet, and this thread needs something to discuss I thought I would throw this out there.

It has been stated often that it is only a matter of time until Texas flips to a blue state due to the ever increasing Hispanic vote and the influx of Democrats moving from California. Once that happens, and it may be sooner than we think, the national government will become a wing of the Democrat party. Even in a solid red state such as Indiana, it is clear that we are likely to be represented by two Democrat senators and a Democrat governor is not unthinkable.

So what then? Do we just accept the fact that national politics will become a version of Chicago politics? Do we reform the Republican party to try to attract a less conservative electorate? Blow up the Republican party altogether and start a new one? Switch our party affiliation to Democrat so that we can have influence in their primaries? If everyone did the latter we would all belong to the same political party, thus resulting in something along the lines of not having parties at all. I'm curious about what others think.
    Now I’m not really up on my Texas politics so someone correct me if I’m wrong but, if Texas is so close to flipping to a Blue state why are they still trying to succeed from the union. Seems to me that they are trying hard to stay away from the Democratic party or at least what is the current statuesque.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    tumblr_n08nhqZfq71tqxxzeo1_500.gif

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Maybe the person chosen as 'accountable' will shoot themselves in the back of the head

You know, leave a note about how you acted alone without the candidates/DNCs knowledge and then commit 'suicide'

Aw, c'mon now. Maybe a "friend" will conVINCE them to FOSTER a different plan...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom