The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Admirer from afar?

Seriously, though, I know you're not a Democrat, but you've earned a sort of reputation for posting utter contempt for Republicans, especially socially conservative Evangelical Republicans. And yes, you have posted disagreement with Democrats, but not with anywhere near the ire you use against conservatives. There's no where near the contempt. So surely you can see why people think you have a sort of tacit approval for Dems. Johnson has the same sort of vibe going.

May as well add me to that category. I've got plenty of contempt for the GOP after this year.

Also I thought there were rules in regards to name calling? "Democrat" is almost as bad as the C word!

:)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big media's disappointed there wasn't a riot and bloodbath at the republican convention, all the people with guns and such. Wonder what sort of predictions they will make for the democratic one.:dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Since I don't think I can stomach actually watching the DNC, I'll be checking this thread, to see what I didn't miss!

I'm probably gonna skip it too. I don't mind hearing what the opposition has to say, but I just can't really bear Hillary speak.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Never heard of him.

Is this good or bad? On one hand no Warren for VP. On the other hand now Warren can be placed elsewhere in government.

He's a friend that won't upstage hilly, has experience with one way trade agreements and wall street. The democrats of today sure are different from the ones I remember.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ah.. uhm...

CoA1nEFUMAE64lT.jpg:large

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Never heard of him.

Is this good or bad? On one hand no Warren for VP. On the other hand now Warren can be placed elsewhere in government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

Good or bad? Probably good for Hillary, as VA is a swing state and he isn't disliked in the state. Former governor and now junior senator. He'll shore her up with the centrists, before she starts her major slide that way as the election progresses. He doesn't have the baggage others would have carried, either. He might help offset hers, too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

Good or bad? Probably good for Hillary, as VA is a swing state and he isn't disliked in the state. Former governor and now junior senator. He'll shore her up with the centrists, before she starts her major slide that way as the election progresses. He doesn't have the baggage others would have carried, either. He might help offset hers, too.

Will it be enough to offset the fact that "Felons for Clinton" has to clear a few more legal hurdles in VA?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Too bad she didn't pick Jim Webb instead. Then I could have prayed for him to move up to the big chair for the next 4 years...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom