• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    WSSC November match stages are now available. Our own DustyDawg gets the credit as this month's author.

Points down averaged somewhere in the triple digits, for a local match.

I am trying to group all of the hate on Mike comments in one location. Please pm or email and I will put together a mass mailing.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Points down averaged somewhere in the triple digits, for a local match.

I am trying to group all of the hate on Mike comments in one location. Please pm or email and I will put together a mass mailing.

HA! :D I did notice some pretty big numbers LOL Nobody would be complaining if we were playing golf! XD LOLOL

I think I'm going to keep these same 6 stages, add an extra string to a couple of thing, especially the Triple Nickel so we can have the Triple Triple Nickel!!! And then on Stage 6 we'd go from 2 rounds per target, 6 per string to 4 rounds per target, 12 per string and 36 rounds on that Stage! :D YEAH BABY!!!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Well I guess I'll just conversate with myself then!

on a few cool notes... Brent and Jay ended with the same exact score, down to the hundredth of a second! Also the Double-Triple-Nickel drill is really worth taking a look at when you consider how it was shot. The winning score wasn't the fastest but the best blend of speed an accuracy. I was hoping to see that posted/scored as 2 separate stages so each shooter could see what they did on both strings but you can still work out the top 5 or so shooters had different approaches to both strings.

Hopefully we will hear SOME feedback! There were a lot of points down but at 110 rounds and nearly 40 of them being either support-hand or just gun-hand only!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    If you want more chatter , screw something up next time :).

HA! I'll try that next time! we had a really ambitious match planned, 6 stages with a ton of props, cover and such but weren't sure we could pull it all off before night time LOL maybe we'll do that in January so we'll be snowy and dark while we are finishing up! bring your flashlights and night sights! :D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    WOW!!!! 2 weeks and no posts! At any rate, does anybody know anything about this coming Saturday's IDPA match at Red Brush?

Johnathan is doing one of the stages, so I am guessing it will involve all of our heaviest props located all the way down range. Rumor has it that he is importing some boulders to hide behind.

I think his Stevieness is doing the lake, do not know what he is up to though.

Bay 4 is planned to be a 25 yard El Presidente on one side, and a hoser similar to a stage from last years Illinois state match on the other.

That is all the unfounded rumor that I have heard.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Shoot targets.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I'm surprised Jim doesn't have the stages up yet but it should be 6 stages and somewhere in the neighborhood of 90-ish rounds. He had a change to make to 1 stage so that may have held him up. I haven't gotten an official match announcement from Jay so I'll rattle his cage and see if he has anything ready to go out. Looks to be a lot of fun!

Top Bottom