The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Iran before the craziness was the most western county of the Middle East and the most modern.

They watched American TV shows drove American cars if we had supported the normal people we would still be allies.
    View attachment 51663

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    imagejpeg

Iran before the craziness was the most western county of the Middle East and the most modern.

Yes Iran and Jordan were at one tome very good friends.

I was at Ft Huachuca Az. in Intelligence School and had contact with a couple of Iranian fighter pilots in the Officers Course. A couple of months later they were dead.

The story from an officer I knew that was in their class was that while eating pizza with them they were raving about how good ot was and asked what kind of meat it was. When they were told sausage, they ran outside, shoved their fingers down their throats and puked it all up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh ****! General John Kelley is gonna be head of homeland security! Trump is gonna kill all the terrorist and isn't ****ing around!! Hell yes!!
    Finally a president that is appointing people who are good at what they are gonna be the head of instead of yes men and suits behind a desk that don't know ****!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh ****! General John Kelley is gonna be head of homeland security! Trump is gonna kill all the terrorist and isn't ****ing around!! Hell yes!!
    Finally a president that is appointing people who are good at what they are gonna be the head of instead of yes men and suits behind a desk that don't know ****!

*hands TT a couple of Kleenex and a cigarette*

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't personally see fighting the war on the spread of communism in the western hemisphere a fiasco. There is a little document titled the Monroe Doctrine.

The trumped up hearings did turn out to be a democrat fiasco.

I must say, I'm surprised, and dismayed that no one else called out this nonsense, which illustrates blind devotion to a party, at the expense of our nation's laws. If you believe this about Reagan, and Iran-Contra, well there's nothing I can do to convince you of how wrong you are.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It's about time they put an end to that non-sense. Stein was trying to benefit off of one of the last gasp hopes of a defeated/deflated Dem electorate.

I'm also guessing that the MI Democrats started seeing evidence of ballot stuffing in Hillary's favor and had to shut that **** down ASAP. I almost want to see them recount the counties they said were uncountable due to discrepancies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Uhhh.... you do know, that Iran was a democracy from the late 19th (yes 1800s) century, until oil was discovered there, right? And then of course, the powers that be, re-installed the shah.

Actually, I'd have to re-familiarize myself. From whathe I remember, it was a Constitutional Monarchy.
    And still knowing that I have to relook at the period again, but wasn't there a limited democracy with the Shah?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom