• Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The link is good but the list is not.

Even their reasoning that without the Beatles the rest wouldn't exist is fallacy when many of the bands/artists listed were their contemporaries.

Maybe without Payola the Beatles wouldn't have existed.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I just got so tired of classic rock. It's the same 20 songs playing on repeat unless you go out of your way to listen to something. Working in the trades amplified the annoyance.

That being said
    Ac/DC and gunsnroses are my 2 least liked. But then again. I was born in 89 so I'm sure that effects my opinion.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just got so tired of classic rock. It's the same 20 songs playing on repeat unless you go out of your way to listen to something. Working in the trades amplified the annoyance.

That being said
    Ac/DC and gunsnroses are my 2 least liked. But then again. I was born in 89 so I'm sure that effects my opinion.
    89?? I've got 30 years on you ya whippersnapper... :oldwise::):

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

That being said
    The first time I saw Ac/Dc live was on the back in black tour, I wasn’t a fan of theirs until the moment they hit the stage. I saw them numerous times during the 80s and 90s, and they were always, ALWAYS absolutely amazing! Never an off night with those guys, and always just sheer musical brutality that was nothing like the overly compressed radio versions of their songs.

I’ve seen a lot of bands in my life, and none compared to Ac/Dc back then.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

That being said
    Born in 89? The newest songs in my playlist are from 88 (SRV, Crossfire and The House is Rockin)

Top Bottom