• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Drug War has transformed the role of police into something very disturbing. Every citizen now is a suspected plant smuggler.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    They sure didn't flinch much for one in the stink and one in the pink !! I hope they get paid and those fine officers get shipped over the El Paso / Juarez boarder patrol.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They sure didn't flinch much for one in the stink and one in the pink !! I hope they get paid and those fine officers get shipped over the El Paso / Juarez boarder patrol.

Maybe those cops should be made to undergo the same during the superbowl halftime show.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Couple of points- based on what I saw, and I watched both links above, it seems like a search was not justified. HOWEVER, there were numerous edits. What is missing? Is there more the "probable cause" than shown in these "clips"? and they are "clips".

Second, and this is not hair splitting- the search looked to be invasive, but penetration? I highly doubt that based upon the physical reactions during the search.. I think maybe that there is either some doubt as to what "penetration" really means or an effort to convert this into something more.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    And at the end, the trooper - blames the searches on them - on the fact that someone "daily smokes" in that car, "that's why" they did what they did. Don't abusers routinely blame their victims for causing their own abuse?

He was bound and determined to search that car. Those women would have done well to watch the video "Don't talk to the police" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Maybe they wouldn't have been subjected to that abuse?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    That chick cop was pretty nice looking. I wonder if she'll do the same for me? :D

Okay, now seriously.

"... it is simply fantastic to urge that such a procedure performed in public by a policeman while the citizen stands helpless, perhaps facing a wall with his hands raised, is a 'petty indignity.' It is a serious intrusion upon the sanctity of the person, which may inflict great indignity and arouse strong resentment, and it is not to be undertaken lightly." Terry v. Ohio, (1968) 392 U.S. 1, at 16–17

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Maybe those cops should be made to undergo the same during the superbowl halftime show.

I believe that in the name of security, all security people should have to undergo this type of search, so that we can be safe knowing that the people keeping us safe are safe.

safe.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    And at the end, the trooper - blames the searches on them - on the fact that someone "daily smokes" in that car, "that's why" they did what they did. Don't abusers routinely blame their victims for causing their own abuse?

I caught that as well.

It's pretty sad that "I smell pot" is so ironclad. At the end of a roadside cavity search the enforcer simply gets to say "Whoopsie. Guess it was cigarettes." and nothing can be done.

How common are roadside cavity searches?

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Two women say that after being pulled over for littering, Texas State Troopers insisted that they must be carrying marijuana in their vehicle and body orifices. A female officer slipped on a rubber glove, rubbed her hands all over the womens' breasts, and inside their pants where they say that there was finger penetration into their bodies.

"I was molested. I was violated. I was humiliated in front of other traffic. I had to witness my niece go through the same thing," Angel Hobbs said. "This has been an eye-opening experience for me, okay? Never been pulled over, never searched like this. It's… I mean, I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago. I had a finger in my *** and a finger in my ****, and this is so embarrassing to me."

Attorney Pete Shulte commented that the demeanor of the officers makes the roadside search look like a routine occurrence.

Women sue DPS for roadside body cavity search

282521_464990513538455_1091853093_n.png

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3c1qAMqtFY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kU9hNlf6Eo

Don't send a woman to do a man's job. :rolleyes:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If certain officers cannot use their fingers responsibly, perhaps they should be taken away from them.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Remember when they called that rape?

They still do. I believe some states call it "digital rape", unless apparently you are law enforcement, then they call it "line of duty". I hope the courts call it "felony", and the two troopers get the same treatment from their new fellow inmates.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Hmmmm....that is a little much for a little bit of dope IMO. Those things are best done in a controlled facility.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Couple of points- based on what I saw, and I watched both links above, it seems like a search was not justified. HOWEVER, there were numerous edits. What is missing? Is there more the "probable cause" than shown in these "clips"? and they are "clips".

Second, and this is not hair splitting- the search looked to be invasive, but penetration? I highly doubt that based upon the physical reactions during the search.. I think maybe that there is either some doubt as to what "penetration" really means or an effort to convert this into something more.

I'm about choking on my bed time cookies and then you have to throw the above in. "Hair splitting!!!" LMAO

Top Bottom