• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I love the simplicity of the solution. Don't want to get sexually assaulted? Don't allegedly litter.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This
    We can not allow the police gang to continue to get away with the crimes they commit. Every day you can find a story of a thug abusing his/her power. In my opinion, police are worthless. Id say we would get along better if thug departments were reduced at least 50%. I could go into a long list of complaints but you all already know them. Fact is very few crimes are prevented by police thugs. So they bust one drug dealer, 2 spring up to take his place. Then he is released from prison cant get a job because of his scarlet letter, now there's 3 drug dealers. Id say 90% of what police do is harass and antagonize law-abiding citizens.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It sounds to me like there may be a surplus of cops in Texas who need a vacation with free room and board, dressed in orange, and permanently demoted to second-class citizen.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wow this is insane, caught littering get felt up. I wonder what they'd do for a burned out taillight or jaywalking, full strip search right there on the sidewalk?

And the thought that if they hadn't littered they wouldn't have their rights trampled is almost as repulsive as the trampling!

-1 for Burger King.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    In my opinion, police are worthless... Id say 90% of what police do is harass and antagonize law-abiding citizens.

Tell us how you really feel. Come on man, don't hold back. It's important to express yourself. Your opinions are important and valuable to us.

Make sure to express these opinions face to face with every LEO that harasses and antagonizes you.:popcorn:

I have had MANY encounters with LEOs in my life, I didn't walk away from too many with a smile on face, but I can only remember one or two that I can say left me feeling like I had been harassed and antagonized. If your 90% figure is from personal experience, maybe it's time to rethink how you interact with LEOs when you encounter them. If it's from reading posts on INGO, then I can see how you reached that number.:D

As to the Texas cop, firing is not adequate. She should go to jail.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    FOLLOW UP

Trooper David Farrell was criminally charged with theft when the Dobbs ladies claimed that he stole a bottle of medication from one of their purses. However, since that was not captured on video, a jury found him not guilty due to lack of evidence. The Department of Public Safety cleared him of all wrongdoing and — after more than a year of paid suspension — returned him to active duty.

Trooper Kelley Helleson was terminated from Texas DPS after nearly 7 months of paid time off. When the video was presented to a grand jury, they indicted her on two charges of sexual assault and two charges of official oppression. In a deal with prosecutors, Helleson plead guilty to the oppression charges so that the sexual assault charges would be dropped.

“I didn’t agree with dropping the sexual assault because I know there was sexual assault,” Dobbs said.

Even after officially oppressing 2 innocent citizens, Helleson faced no jail time. State District Judge Dominique Collins sentenced Helleson to probation for two years, and a $2,000 fine. A grand for each victim.

The $2,000 fine didn’t quite cover the damages incurred as a result of the probing. The Texas DPS settled with Angel and Ashley Dobbs to the tune of $185,000.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Trooper David Farrell was criminally charged with theft when the Dobbs ladies claimed that he stole a bottle of medication from one of their purses. However, since that was not captured on video, a jury found him not guilty due to lack of evidence. The Department of Public Safety cleared him of all wrongdoing and — after more than a year of paid suspension — returned him to active duty.

Trooper Kelley Helleson was terminated from Texas DPS after nearly 7 months of paid time off. When the video was presented to a grand jury, they indicted her on two charges of sexual assault and two charges of official oppression. In a deal with prosecutors, Helleson plead guilty to the oppression charges so that the sexual assault charges would be dropped.

“I didn’t agree with dropping the sexual assault because I know there was sexual assault,” Dobbs said.

Even after officially oppressing 2 innocent citizens, Helleson faced no jail time. State District Judge Dominique Collins sentenced Helleson to probation for two years, and a $2,000 fine. A grand for each victim.

The $2,000 fine didn’t quite cover the damages incurred as a result of the probing. The Texas DPS settled with Angel and Ashley Dobbs to the tune of $185,000.

It's sad that those to would even begin to think what they were doing was even remotely ok.

Top Bottom