• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Just curious, how do all these dash cam recordings get made public? Do people request them? Is there a law that forces the police to release them if requested?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Texas state troopers caught on camera probing women's privates aren't isolated incidents: lawyers

Multiple highway patrol officers in Texas have been captured by dash cams doing 'unconstitutional' cavity searches on women's genitals during traffic stops. Lawyers and civil rights advocates say the 'mind-boggling' searches are all too common.

cavity31n-0730.jpg

Attachments

• cavity31n-0730.jpg
      cavity31n-0730.jpg
      15.3 KB · Views: 2

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So far even the lawyer can't tell if there was anything wrong. Me thinks the cop bashers are jumping to conclusions. If there is a problem lets cut it off at the source, If the ladies would not have littered, they would not have gotten pulled over.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So far even the lawyer can't tell if there was anything wrong. Me thinks the cop bashers are jumping to conclusions. If there is a problem lets cut it off at the source, If the ladies would not have littered, they would not have gotten pulled over.

Seriously, throwing trash on the ground is reason enough to shove your fingers up some womans hoo hoo

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

You are a prime example of why we have these problems. Far too many among us have become brainwashed to the idea that any infraction, no matter how insignificant, justifies whatever the police and or other arms of the criminal justice system choose to do to people. This would not be possible without a large chorus singing about how if a person had not been caught being ugly in public, then they would have have had their rights flagrantly trampled by a cop who is on the wrong side of the bars.

In case you are incapable of grasping the above, I will reduce it to a simple thought. There are no circumstances under which it is acceptable for a cop to perform a cavity search on the side of the road on his or her own authority. Now, if you so choose, carry on as an enemy of the republic.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    You are a prime example of why we have these problems. Far too many among us have become brainwashed to the idea that any infraction, no matter how insignificant, justifies whatever the police and or other arms of the criminal justice system choose to do to people. This would not be possible without a large chorus singing about how if a person had not been caught being ugly in public, then they would have have had their rights flagrantly trampled by a cop who is on the wrong side of the bars.

In case you are incapable of grasping the above, I will reduce it to a simple thought. There are no circumstances under which it is acceptable for a cop to perform a cavity search on the side of the road on his or her own authority. Now, if you so choose, carry on as an enemy of the republic.
    +1

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

You are making the assumption that I agree with what happened. I am simply stating that there are not enough facts and I am waiting till after the trial to judge anyone. I just think blame should start being placed at the beginning and be left where it ends. Fact stands that if the lady would not have done something to get pulled over, none of this would have happened. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I would be willing to bet she never knowing breaks the law again.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You are making the assumption that I agree with what happened. I am simply stating that there are not enough facts and I am waiting till after the trial to judge anyone. I just think blame should start being placed at the beginning and be left where it ends. Fact stands that if the lady would not have done something to get pulled over, none of this would have happened. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I would be willing to bet she never knowing breaks the law again.

For littering? Get real! How about writing a damned ticket and moving on?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And the officer could have done that, but he claimed he smelled an illegal substance, and until it is proven otherwise, I am not placing blame on anyone.

Last time I checked, people do not smoke MJ with that orifice, nor would such a perceived smell warrant such an invasive personal search, especially by non-medical personnel, especially not on the side of the road.

I take it you are one of those people who support an anything goes approach to law enforcement if something happens that sets off the cop's sensory superpowers?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So far even the lawyer can't tell if there was anything wrong. Me thinks the cop bashers are jumping to conclusions.
    Nothing wrong? Did you miss the photos of the cop being wrist deep in that girl's panties? Wtf? How would that work out if you did that to a stranger?
    If there is a problem lets cut it off at the source, If the ladies would not have littered, they would not have gotten pulled over.
    I love the simplicity of the solution. Don't want to get sexually assaulted? Don't allegedly litter.

Top Bottom