• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Downrange photographers are a great idea! Really gets you into the action!

Lying about military service is ok as long as you are a tactical training guru.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    AR's and AK's s**k. Get a real rifle' an M1, M14/M1A, an Enfield or even a Mauser or Nagant.

Also .45 ACP, 1911A1 is the only pistol that should be allowed by law to continues in production.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I don't get IWB holsters that don't have two clips for your belt.

One clip doesn't seem like it'd keep the gun consistently in place. I see some people rave about them but they just look unfortable, and the N82 Tacitcal everyone goes ape**** about being so comfortable doesn't hold the firearm close to my body unless I wear it at like, 1-2 o'clock or 4:30-6 o'clock and that's no good if I plan on sitting down.

i also think bullpups like Tavors look so insanely awful but I'm warming up to their appearance.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think I have all the guns I need, even though I'll kick the onions if anyone who says I don't need any more. Double action triggers are not a design defect. That said, revolvers are an outdated design. 22s are not as fun to shoot as centerfire arms.

A restaurant's gun policy has no impact whatsoever on whether I choose to eat there.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    That a lot of Indiana's want to give NWI to Chicago for southern IL. I moved here to get out of IL and don't want to go back.

That we can not comment on WTS WTT and only PM. Lots of people post stuff at high prices and it is LAME that I cant call them out publicly on it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The words "tactical" and/or "operator" used to describe or identify any product will immediately prevent me from buying it.

I *hate* the use of "operator" in this regard. Operators are nice women who connect your phone call for you.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I prefer guns without external safeties. Not a big deal here on INGO but some people I know think you can't have enough safeties.

I also don't care if people OC or CC. Couldn't care less.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Rifles with quadrails look horrible. Too many rails in general look horrible. Scopes on pistols are an abomination. Revolvers are too costly nowadays in comparison to semi autos. There are too many all black guns out there, need more colors. Need more metal guns, to go with all the plastic ones. Kitchen gunsmithing or bubba smithing isn't always a bad or dangerous thing. And lastly every gun range needs a nacho stand.

Top Bottom