What is the FASCINATION with people open carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I never understood the fascination some people have with discussing the fascination of discussing a fascinating subject that has been discussed and discussed even though the discussion of the fascinating subject has been fascinatingly discussed and discussed, what was I saying?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I never understood the fascination some people have with discussing the fascination of discussing a fascinating subject that has been discussed and discussed even though the discussion of the fascinating subject has been fascinatingly discussed and discussed, what was I saying?
    [ame]http://youtu.be/cFods1KSWsQ[/ame]

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    What is the FASCINATION with people open carrying?

I have never understood that fascination...

While your fascination seems to be with concealing, many of us just don't take that extra step of hiding what we carry.

There's really not much to understand, there are many possible reasons and preferences for any given individual to decide if concealing is a priority or even a thought for them.

To worry about or even hold others in disdain for not sharing your same level of priority for concealment, while fairly common, will always seem odd to me.

I've never understood people who do things just "because they can". Just because you can doesn't mean you should...

This is a common statement as well, but for the life of me, I just can't figure out how it pertains to one's OC/CC choice. :dunno:

We CAN also conceal if we want to, but just because we can doesn't mean we should, right?

Why bring up something so easily reversed and lacking any actual point?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Let's see--88 posts at the time of this post. How did I know that the OP would have less than 100 before I even opened the thread? :dunno: :n00b: :rolleyes:
    Ok...in this particular thread I understand where you are coming from, due to this topic coming up so frequently. But on many topics I have read somebody say "You are pretty new to be saying that." How does a person know an OP's experience based on how long they have been on INGO? I have only been on INGO since Feb. I have over 32 years experience with everything from .22s to an MG-34 and everything in between. I have had my LTCH since 1987. Just because I just recently discovered INGO, does that mean I have no opinion worth while. Just saying.:dunno:

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    I have never understood that fascination. Why anyone would WANT to draw attention to themselves in that manner?:dunno: I've read many posts by people who say they were "contacted" by Law Enforcement and don't understand why? I for one DO NOT WANT THAT ATTENTION! I also don't want any potential "Thugs" to know I have it either. :twocents: Anyone? Anyone?

I... but... Dude, your poster info says you've been on this forum since '09; have you really never licked this particular third rail in all those years? :dunno:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Insert [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x122do_human-league-keep-feeling-fascinati_music"]cheezy 80's song[/ame] in keeping with my maschistic fascination with this thread.

Top Bottom