• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I'm more of a thin n crispy crust kinda guy. Leaves more room in the belly for ingredients doncha know. Quality ingredients make the pie.

Anyone ever had Vito & Nick's in Oak Lawn near Chicago? That stuff is the bomb!

Yeah, I lived (my parents still live) in Beverly, pretty much straight down 95th. Good stuff, I think there's about 20 pizza places in between there though LOL Roseangela's in Evergreen Park is really good too

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm from Chicago and there are more REALLY GOOD pizza places in a single strip mall than in the entire city of Indianapolis. One time we were driving up there from Indy and I counted 4 tiny carry out only pizza places in a single 10 unit strip mall. And they were ALL hopping.

I like Lou Malnati's up in Chicago, it's not really deep dish pizza, but their sausage is pretty good.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    My mom always made french bread pizza, was cool when i was a kid....but i need the round pie now....lol

Gino's east was a big upset for me....had high expectations, they were crushed.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I thought Noble Romans went out of business. The stores that I know of have and rightfully so. I do remember some righteous pie from them back in "the day" though. Like '78-80.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm pumped....My step son just turned 6..the family wants to celebrate at Langles in Highland....they have a great deep dish pizza.

Anyone been there?

Its a good alternative to Giordanos...which is too far to travel.
    You can order Giordanos! They will send it to you frozen and you just have to pop it in the oven. That pizza is so good.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm not a big deep-dish fan, but at this point I would take any pizza that wasn't cardboard that came out of a freezer and was cooked by some clue-less TCN that makes $12/day...

Wonder if any of the pizza places will deliver to me?:D

Top Bottom