• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hmmm ... I've tried Pizza Hut, Little Ceasar's, Domino's, Edwardo's, Aurelio's, Beggar's, Old Chicago and some others but I can honestly say that the best deep dish pizza by far is from Chicago Dough Company in Richton Park, Illinois. Too bad I don't spend my money there anymore.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I like Chicago style, in that it's deep dish, it's thickness is tons of cheese and ingredients, and NOT just thick dough.

Nancy's Pizza here in Fishers, IN makes a pretty good Chicago style.

Nancy's is a franchise out of Chicago. I used to go to the original quite a bit, I remember them having the hottest pizza ever. You literally had to wait 10 minutes for it to cool enough to eat without scorching the inside of your mouth.:yesway:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I love deep dish pizza. My mom would make her own dough and cover it with her own sauce with beef and onions. She would pile on the cheese and cook it until golden brown. You had to eat it with a fork. It would melt in your mouth.

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'll admit I didn't read the whole thread, so if this has been said I apologize. Actually, I don't apologize because if this has been said it needs said a couple hundred more times.

Best deep dish pizza in NWI and the foreseeable driving distance acceptable for dinner....Tony's Place Valparaiso.

Amazing pizza, great service (except for that once but the pizza still rocked), and it's CHEAP.

Top Bottom