• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    My scoped Marlin 336w 30-30. I've considered trading every other firearm I own at some point or another except that one. The thought didn't even cross my mind until I saw this thread. I can't think of anything I'd be willing to trade that toward. Maybe a Lightsaber from Star Wars.

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    :gotpics:

Ummmmm, NONE of them........duh!!!!

and where the hell is the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pics" icon??!?!?!?

stop TELLING me about the awesome guns you won't sell and POST PICS OF THEM....... wtFFFFF????

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    my aj brown built 260

mp260007.jpg

mp260005.jpg

0327111332.jpg

003-2-1.jpg

100yd and 700yd groups

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    A few old heirlooms -
    20 ga side by side that's over a 125 yrs old that's been passed down from a great great great uncle.

An actual confirmed german made Walther that was found in my grandfathers belongings after he passed, non matching numbers, all factories have been identified. Story unknown as he never spoke of the war.

His 1911 that was found with the PPK.

Last but not least another PPK/S passed down to me from my other grandfather it was his EDC.

As for the rest they all have their price. Sorry it was a list and not just one!:D

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    Don't sell, but I'll be glad to buy for the right price.
    Besides that i put my guns on a slow boat to china.....still waiting on it.

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    1934 Beretta. It was given to me by my grandfather. He bought it while he was stationed in italy during WWII. The bluing has almost all turned to patina. It's not worth a whole lot but the sentimental value is priceless.

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Everything except my P22 presently. I overpaid for my Sig P229R and it was my first gun so I'm nostalgic about it. I've got a bunch of money at a discount in my AR as well as a few mods on my EDC M&P40c. I know I'm not getting my money back out of those and like them too much anyway. I actually traded a P22 for the newer extended P22 I have now and still don't like it. That's about it as far as anything I'd get rid of, but I'd like to adopt the "never sell a gun" mindset anyway.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    My dad's uncle Dewey gave a single shot shotgun of unknown manufacture to my grandpa on the occasion of his marriage to my grandma in 1922. The pattern of that twelve guage is such that I haven't shot it in years for fear of screwing something up. I'll probably run a couple of.shells through it sometime in the next few weeks to show my kids what its capable of. Wow. It'll never ever be sold. I have a few other won't sell heirlooms, but that one's the queen.

Top Bottom