Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i got a few i could never sell
    Turk Mauser- My first firearm
    Sten MKIII- my first kit build
    PSL- my first ak build
    Russian aks74u- my first short barrel rifle and build (current project not finished)

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Several: M 1 Carbine, purchased by my father after he got out of the Army in the 1950's (bought at K Mart!)
    Marlin Model 60, my second gun I ever purchased,(again, at K Mart!).

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    That would have to be my Belgian Browning Safari Grade A-Bolt with Gold filigree and inlays chambered in 30-06. 2nd is my Herter's Mauser Action .300 Win Mag. The stock work on it is exceptional.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    I have a good friend who has promised to put my old Colt 1911 in the casket with me just before they close the lid. The rest all go to my kids and grandkids. But that old pistol and I have been to the end and back. When l go to the next place or time it will go with me.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    My grandfathers old double barrel shotgun. Big old long sucker with exposed hammers and dual triggers. American gun company, nothing special or collectable, but he bought it new in 1906 and it put a lot of food on the table during WWI, the Great Depression and WWII. Went to my dad, then to me and will go to my son.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    The 1950s Marlin 80DL that my dad used shoot dinner (squirrels, rabbits, pigeons, etc) for his mother and siblings after his father died.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I won't get rid of any of mine. Don't really see much of a purpose to buy something only to trade it off or sell it. If I end up wanting something different, why can't I keep what I've already got and add to it? If I'd be in a relationship with someone that has a problem withe number of firearms, they can pack up and hit the road. They were here before you and they'll be here after.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I have a Star BM that is probably only worth maybe $250 on the fair market but it is an absolute tack driver so I will never sell it. It is match 1911 accurate but looks like any old Star. I could never get what it is really worth and never replace it.

It puts all of it's shots through the same slightly ragged hole. It is a sleeper and guns this accurate are rare in a bone stock compact pistol with fixed sights. It has no earthly reason to be so accurate.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I finally shopped it all :

I have a Desert Eagle, in .50AE, 6" and 10"; .44Mag. 10"; .357Mag. in 10" and 14". Would not break it up, nor sell it for less than $4000. If ever. Took me 4 yezrs to assemble. (Might consider a partial trade on that STG 58 FAL just ahead of here. That is NICE machinery!!)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Being the handgun section... Lets not force me to choose between rifle or handgun. I will always own a rifle first and foremost, my AR15 is hands down the one thing that will never go anywhere, and is set up to my tastes PERFECTLY.

Vqc2l.jpg

For handguns... I have a bunch which is why they aren't listed in my sig.
    I'd probably be happy just keeping this new kimber stainless II I picked up a few weeks ago, a standard 1911 doubles perfectly as an EDC and a secondary. Might be a tough choice between that or the raced up glock 20c. Would go for the kimber in the end, it's just a lot easier to carry.

mvuvs.jpg

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    Being the handgun section... Lets not force me to choose between rifle or handgun. I will always own a rifle first and foremost, my AR15 is hands down the one thing that will never go anywhere, and is set up to my tastes PERFECTLY.

Vqc2l.jpg

For handguns... I have a bunch which is why they aren't listed in my sig.
    I'd probably be happy just keeping this new kimber stainless II I picked up a few weeks ago, a standard 1911 doubles perfectly as an EDC and a secondary. Might be a tough choice between that or the raced up glock 20c. Would go for the kimber in the end, it's just a lot easier to carry.

mvuvs.jpg

I like your taste. Very Nice!

Top Bottom