• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Being the handgun section... Lets not force me to choose between rifle or handgun. I will always own a rifle first and foremost, my AR15 is hands down the one thing that will never go anywhere, and is set up to my tastes PERFECTLY.

Vqc2l.jpg

For handguns... I have a bunch which is why they aren't listed in my sig.
    I'd probably be happy just keeping this new kimber stainless II I picked up a few weeks ago, a standard 1911 doubles perfectly as an EDC and a secondary. Might be a tough choice between that or the raced up glock 20c. Would go for the kimber in the end, it's just a lot easier to carry.

mvuvs.jpg

@ Tombs and ####Guy, NICE pics!!! Loving them! For now, I'm sticking with handguns and shot gun (eventually shotgunS) but definitely have fully autos on the wish list!! :)

Again, PICS are great!!!! :gotpics:

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    It is / was my sp101 3" until I I was handed a 3" speed six to test a holster I was looking at. I traded the 101 for the speed six instead. Now it is probably my Henry Golden Boy.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    handgun: It would have to be my M&P 40 S&W. It just fits me perfectly.

rifle:
    My Tikka M595 in .17 REM. 6 shot 1 hole groups @ 100 yards from the bench. The first time I shot it I couldn't figure out why I could only get 1 hit on the target in 6 shots. The trigger on this thing has to be felt to be believed. Can't beat it on varmints and coyotes.

SMG:
    My RPB M10/9 isn't going anywhere either.

Then there's the gift guns. Wedding guns & Christmas present type guns that can never be sold.

Last edited:

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Mod 10 S&W, 4in bbl(tapered) 38 spec. Shot to qualify for graduation, at LEO Academy in 1987. Had the blueing touched up, stocks replaced to save originals, still carried on occasion for part time courthouse security. These young whippersnappers carry those plastic guns and gawk at some wood/steel in a genuine leather holster like Bill Jordan use to use. It is a Service Revolver, not any weapon. When I go .... maybe one of my sons may use it as a police/ protection firearm.

rxbdwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    If only one it would be a toss up. I would not part with my dad's mossberg 22 auto or his western field (browning) twenty guage pump.

Top Bottom