• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddywonka

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Dogdaddy, that is one nice PA10! Just ordered a PA10 last night (upper & lower) from Palmetto. With 8 AR builds from them, I have yet to have any problems of any kind. All function flawlessly, and accurate to boot. Have you shot it yet? Also ordered a case of Austrian Hirtenberger BOXER PRIMED .308/7.62x51 146grn to feed it. From what I have read these PA10s run fine on it. And at .553 cents a round shipped for reloadable 7.62, should be able to get know the rifle pretty good.
    By the way I have a twin to your MR73. You have good taste!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dogdaddy, that is one nice PA10! Just ordered a PA10 last night (upper & lower) from Palmetto. With 8 AR builds from them, I have yet to have any problems of any kind. All function flawlessly, and accurate to boot. Have you shot it yet? Also ordered a case of Austrian Hirtenberger BOXER PRIMED .308/7.62x51 146grn to feed it. From what I have read these PA10s run fine on it. And at .553 cents a round shipped for reloadable 7.62, should be able to get know the rifle pretty good.
    By the way I have a twin to your MR73. You have good taste!

Hoping to shoot this weekend. I just got a shipment of ZQ1 @ 44 cents/rd, also brass cased, boxer primed. :D

paddywonka

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    ZQ1 @ 44 cents/rd shipped is a very good price. That is cheaper than what some places are selling for Wolf, without shipping!

Top Bottom