• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Talks of this kind of behavior are reposted all over other forums as well, not to mention the whole country.

Can you believe this was once the most admired country in the world?

now look what we have, youffs " a whole decade of "cant get rights" who want to bring the whole community into their BS!

Its degeneracy like this that are making good folks move 30+ miles, and conduct their business far outside 465.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    Oh look, ghetto trash acting like ghetto trash. I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Not a single arrest either. Well ain't that wonderful.

What a spineless society we've become.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    We can not tuck tail and run. A lot of folks including myself did this from washington square and circle center. Castleton, greenwood and fashion mall were last bastions of hope but sadly the groups wh ruined the other malls have decided to move as well since the other malls have been vacated and abandoned by stores. I agree based on what I have seen with greenwood once the busses brought the trash out of downtown the malls started to go down hill. Good folks need to out number the bad and make them not feel secure to do there Tom foolery of group loitering. Either you are their to shop or not. The Police did what they could like was said and we all know most of the time they are there to do reports and make arrest. I hate how the degenerates of society are winning because we are not standing up for our areas and even taking them back. This social experiment started by the progressives of social welfare has destroyed us by creating generations who are just willing to let the government help them get by rather than them wanting to make something of themselves.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    We can not tuck tail and run. A lot of folks including myself did this from washington square and circle center. Castleton, greenwood and fashion mall were last bastions of hope but sadly the groups wh ruined the other malls have decided to move as well since the other malls have been vacated and abandoned by stores. I agree based on what I have seen with greenwood once the busses brought the trash out of downtown the malls started to go down hill. Good folks need to out number the bad and make them not feel secure to do there Tom foolery of group loitering. Either you are their to shop or not. The Police did what they could like was said and we all know most of the time they are there to do reports and make arrest. I hate how the degenerates of society are winning because we are not standing up for our areas and even taking them back. This social experiment started by the progressives of social welfare has destroyed us by creating generations who are just willing to let the government help them get by rather than them wanting to make something of themselves.
    HUH?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When I was younger I worked inside a mall store, and we had multiple large cans of bear mace for the dashing crowd.

If people started to pile in and run off, mace the **** out of them. They're orange and blind.... Kinda like watching blind hamsters running into the walls.:):

I would buy a pretzel and a coke at the food court and sit back and watch that. :rofl:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    When I was younger I worked inside a mall store, and we had multiple large cans of bear mace for the dashing crowd.

If people started to pile in and run off, mace the **** out of them. They're orange and blind.... Kinda like watching blind hamsters running into the walls.:):

Have you guys actually done this? Didn't you have to worry about the effects of mace in a small area -- were you affected?

Also, if you used bear mace for people, what did you use for bears?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh look, ghetto trash acting like ghetto trash. I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Not a single arrest either. Well ain't that wonderful.

What a spineless society we've become.

???? Not sure what you mean.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Have you guys actually done this? Didn't you have to worry about the effects of mace in a small area -- were you affected?

Also, if you used bear mace for people, what did you use for bears?

It's also a great way to get sued and/or charged with battery.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Hows about a display sign on 82nd st like : "Mall condition ORANGE, enter at own risk" or something, I no longer go there to shop ever, just a quick in out to get a quick Macy gift and back to the car. Mall becomes a zoo, no control at all.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hows about a display sign on 82nd st like : "Mall condition ORANGE, enter at own risk" or something, I no longer go there to shop ever, just a quick in out to get a quick Macy gift and back to the car. Mall becomes a zoo, no control at all.

Saturday night as well. Security can't do ****. The off duty MCSD doing security are limited. Too many idiots in a confined area that don't care about anyone but themselves.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So WTF ....where were those we pay to protect us.

Do you want the City to pay the OT for the extra officers? It is private property. We can't make Simon Properties pay and they only pay $15 to $25 an hour for off duty officers. That's not even or hourly rate at work. Everyone wants more officers but no one wants to foot the bill.

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Or if "parents" would teach their little thuglets decent behavior.

The malls are the baby sitter while the "parents" hook up at home breeding future mall thugs.

I say it's time to urge Simon properties to change their policy on lawful carry. If the thug rats know there are lawful citizens ready to defend peaceful shoppers, this could be a deterrent.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The malls are the baby sitter while the "parents" hook up at home breeding future mall thugs.

I say it's time to urge Simon properties to change their policy on lawful carry. If the thug rats know there are lawful citizens ready to defend peaceful shoppers, this could be a deterrent.

That will NEVER happen.

Top Bottom