CSGV Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.Because MDA can't contain all the uneducated

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    160   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Do these people really believe that without the guns and the 2nd admendment they would still be allowed to speak their nonsense freely? Do they really believe that the government cares about a few people getting shot they need to take their blinders off and quit drinking the Koolaid
    It baffles the :poop: out of me. Has history not taught them anything. And i would bet you a hundred bucks that not one of them ever served this country in any branch of military let alone a combat MOS. Maybe they should just give up their constitutional rights ( shut the hell up) and leave the rest of US alone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do these people really believe that without the guns and the 2nd admendment they would still be allowed to speak their nonsense freely? Do they really believe that the government cares about a few people getting shot they need to take their blinders off and quit drinking the Koolaid
    It baffles the :poop: out of me. Has history not taught them anything. And i would bet you a hundred bucks that not one of them ever served this country in any branch of military let alone a combat MOS. Maybe they should just give up their constitutional rights ( shut the hell up) and leave the rest of US alone.

I unfortunately know some vets, and some of them combat vets, that are okay with gun control.
    Vets are not one monolithic entity that all act or vote the same way.

BoilerMakerME

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    From the comments on that FB page these are some of the most naive and gullible people. These are the kind of people that get a phone call saying i need your credit card info to process the $1M price you just won, and the F'ing do it.
    I wonder what their views on Alcohol, Fast Cars....or Fast Food for that matter are......all these devices kill more people than guns.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    They like to claim that firearms injuries/deaths are a "public health" issue. Not that firearms are anywhere near the the top of the list for real health issues in the US.

Top-Ten-Ways-To-Die.JPG

You know it. I know it. The dogs on the street know it. It's just another example of double talk employed to make the notion of being stripped of an effective means of self defense as being somehow noble. That by giving up your rights you are benefiting society, even when a wealth of evidence shows the exact opposite to be true.

Couch it in medical terms, have compliant doctors dole out their professional opinion, and many members of the public will buy the snake oil because we're meant to trust doctors because they are well educated and are supposed to be concerned about our well being.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I wonder what their views on Alcohol, Fast Cars....or Fast Food for that matter are......all these devices kill more people than guns.
    Alcohol; well Prohibition was tried and it was hardly a success
    Fast cars; depends how much they pollute.
    Fast food; see Bloomberg's ban on soda over X size

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Good one...
    I just wonder what Utopia world BS they are smoking....
    The world where a seven times felon, five times deported illegal immigrant can live in a sanctuary city, find a Federal Agent's gun, shoot an innocent woman, and we need to pass gun control to prevent it from happening (I wish this was satire, it's Nancy Pelosi's new push)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Alcohol; well Prohibition was tried and it was hardly a success
    Fast cars; depends how much they pollute.
    Fast food; see Bloomberg's ban on soda over X size

I like all three of those and have still managed to enjoy a healthy old age so far.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    You know, I have never seen more wishes of violence and death against an average citizen than I have when that citizen represents something that extremists on the left disagree with. Granted, extremists on the right are no poster children (extremists in general tend not to be) but good grief...these folks are BRAZEN in their opinions.

Funny thing though; to them, we're the extremists on the right simply because we own guns and cherish the freedoms granted to us by the 2A. For the most part, you don't see FB pages of us wishing death and ill will on those who oppose our views.

I have often said if gun owners were as bloodthirsty and evil as they make us out to believe, there would be a lot fewer gun control activists out there...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You know, I have never seen more wishes of violence and death against an average citizen than I have when that citizen represents something that extremists on the left disagree with. Granted, extremists on the right are no poster children (extremists in general tend not to be) but good grief...these folks are BRAZEN in their opinions.

Funny thing though; to them, we're the extremists on the right simply because we own guns and cherish the freedoms granted to us by the 2A. For the most part, you don't see FB pages of us wishing death and ill will on those who oppose our views.

I have often said if gun owners were as bloodthirsty and evil as they make us out to believe, there would be a lot fewer gun control activists out there...

I have posted on their site, (probably deleted) " it is a good thing you folks don't own gusn, you're too violent."

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Because nothing helps increase public safety like false alarm calls to the police that result in them swarming into a situation with guns drawn.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "They will not stop until lives are saved"?

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

There are at least 660 pages of 10 stories each. Let's go with an exceedingly low figure and say that only 10% of those are actually lives saved. That adds up to over 650 lives saved.

How many verified news stories are there of someone whose life has been saved because they had no gun available, leaving them to either run away or bend over and take whatever the perp wanted to dish out?

(I'm going with "none" because that ain't living.... it's only continuing to have a heartbeat.)

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom