Indy prosecutor seeks death penalty in shooting death of IMPD Officer Perry Renn

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Based on the wording of the quotes from the complaints that I have seen, I would assess his as pro se​ until proven otherwise.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Given the truism that a man who represents himself has a fool for a client, that seems to fit.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I found the pdf of the complaint. It is pro se and appears to follow whatever template his local jailhouse esquire uses.

You mean he gets his legal advice here? :):

en0txpgckh6chkcp.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    POS Major Davis said:
    “There is no evidence Major P. Davis II ever possessed or had on his person an AK-47,” reads the lawsuit. “Plaintiff seeks compensatory and emotional, punitive damages for his pain and suffering, physical injury of nerve damage from being shot in the right-side cranial, developing headaches, neurological problems, being confined to a wheel chair, and digestive problems from being shot in the abdomen.”

Don't worry, you worthless bastard. You'll have a trial soon, and then you can await the permanent solution to your "pain and suffering."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    To tell us what width of tie to wear, whether suspenders are "in", the proper amount of cuff turn-up, whether suede shoes can be worn with a dark suit and what cocktails are now "in".

I see. Keeping up on the things that really matter in court! :):

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Pretty certain that if (when) this choad gets a settlement (which I put on the City right now at 50/50), I'll be hanging it all up because it just wont be worth the fight anymore.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Pretty certain that if (when) this choad gets a settlement (which I put on the City right now at 50/50), I'll be hanging it all up because it just wont be worth the fight anymore.

We are at the beginning of a new year there should be money somewhere to defend this BS. New administration....I don't know but I hope to God they don't settle this one.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

If the city settles with this jackass, they would settle with Satan over the accusation that they defamed his character by calling him evil.

Top Bottom