• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Man card revoked for wearing tight skater pants that show your camel foot.

Revocation to be followed with a punch in the gut for waxing and tanning.

ManCardRevoked%5B1%5D.jpg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I wear Crocs when im fishing, does that count? They are tan and I have never worn them in public except for on the water.-Hey, its still better than a grown man in sandels!
    Man card penalty for a male wearing Crocs.

Grown men in sandals is ok, as long as they are Birkenstocks, and they don't have on socks at the same time. Especially black socks and sandals.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Revoke yer man card if you receive a manicure or a pedicure.
    Penalized a twelve pack if you get yer hair cut in any place called a salon.

I call shenanigans and want to bring this to the floor for debate. *While I haven't completed the Hemingway Man Requirements, I have driven to Vegas in a carbureted rx7. *A stipulation needs to be added to the above violation, *I have my hair trimmed at a salon, for half price, by a hot chick, while I stare at scantily clad hot chicks with bad ass tattoos.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I wear Crocs when im fishing, does that count? They are tan and I have never worn them in public except for on the water.-Hey, its still better than a grown man in sandels!

I think this could fall under the flip flop ruling. Even I've worn flip flops in the boat and wade fishing the deep holes in a stream. They get to be a PITA pretty quick on anything more than a sandy bottom. They still suck.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I call shenanigans and want to bring this to the floor for debate. *While I haven't completed the Hemingway Man Requirements, I have driven to Vegas in a carbureted rx7. *A stipulation needs to be added to the above violation, *I have my hair trimmed at a salon, for half price, by a hot chick, while I stare at scantily clad hot chicks with bad ass tattoos.

If you've never gotton slapped over it by your wife for staring or by said hot chicks for making a move, then it's gonna take a couple penalty brews for me to wash that story down.

Pictures might help.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Man card revoked if you don't firmly grip my hand when you shake it. (You're excused if you're under 8.) Also, if you shake too long, I will get very annoyed with you.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I think we're around the same age and uh, I can't say I've ever even thought about getting any of my nails done.:dunno:

I've also never contemplated wearing flip flops in public.
    could be that youre just not comfortable enough with yourself to get a manicure. its ok.

and i imagine they dont make flip flops to fit your giant feet. :):

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I wear flip flops with manicures and pedicures, permed hair and a lip stick.

Ya, I have that many big guns.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    The real question is, How many of you have completed Hemingway's requirements for being a Man?

1.Plant a Tree
    2.Fight a Bull
    3. Write a novel
    4.Father a child

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Man card revoked if you don't firmly grip my hand when you shake it. (You're excused if you're under 8.) Also, if you shake too long, I will get very annoyed with you.
    Can we do this for women, too? If you're going to shake a person's hand, be sincere about it for crying out loud! You don't have to squeeze my hand off, but at least let me know you're there!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    could be that youre just not comfortable enough with yourself to get a manicure. its ok.

I have salmon *cough, pink, cough* colored button ups and collared T-shirts. I just couldn't bring myself to "pretty up" my feet...That's like putting lipstick on a pig.

and i imagine they dont make flip flops to fit your giant feet. :):[

True story. I can't say I wouldn't mind having a pair of flippy floppys for poolside duty, but I'm not special ordering them; the same goes for house shoes...The biggest size they sell is 13.:n00b:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    The real question is, How many of you have completed Hemingway's requirements for being a Man?

1.Plant a Tree yup
    2.Fight a Bull I fought a big fat chick over a Twinkie.
    3. Write a novel That's gay.
    4.Father a child Yup

Never carry anything that looks anything a purse. Murse, satchel, Or whatever. Fanny packs are worse than a friggin' man purse.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Can we do this for women, too? If you're going to shake a person's hand, be sincere about it for crying out loud! You don't have to squeeze my hand off, but at least let me know you're there!

Absofrigginlutely.

Also, the only thing worse than a limp handshake is someone that greets you with 4-finger and no thumb handshake...No, I'm not going to reach for your hand, pick it up and kiss it.:n00b:

Top Bottom